Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Cannabis

Christmas

Let the hype and festivities begin, we're starting Christmas earlier than ASDA on TF365. 

What are your plans? What do you want to receive? Who will you be waking up next to on Boxing Day? 

Ho ho hooo

Christmas Eve I love the most actually. The build up always seems better than the day and afterwards. Will drop off presents to family members in the morning, getting together with friends in the afternoon for a drink and a couple games then out in the evening for a meal with my GF's family. Will stay round her Mum's Christmas Day morning and do the normal bits then round to my family in the afternoon for dinner and evening games/drinking.

Boxing Day we will be with my family for a bit then most likely go out somewhere for a walk with my dog out the forest or beach and then back to hers in the evening before we both go back to work the next day. Then that's it for another year.

27 minutes ago, Anton said:

I'll be in Cambodia surrounded by cheap hookers. 

Same as every other weekend then :ph34r:?

• Like 1

What's the forum consensus on how early is too early to play carols in your house? Is October ok? Ty

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Christmas a.k.a. Stan's Birthday. 

Genuine questions Stanley, do you celebrate Christmas?

I am looking forward to Christmas, going away for a few days for new year as well so should be good. 

1 hour ago, Anton said:

Chlamydia for Christmas. Yay!

45 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Chlamydia for Christmas. Yay!

Haha. In all seriousness, I will be in Cambodia but definitely not wanting to delve into any hookers.

Wake up and do presents with my brother and my parents, then Christmas lunch at my house with my family and one my aunts' family, then we walk down the road to hers and spend the evening there with my grandparents and all my other aunts and uncles. 

Top notch day.

4 hours ago, Anton said:

Can I join you. I'll get you a present

I'm not actually looking forward to it this year. Which is a shame because I normally love it. But I've had an argument with my Dad so gonna be a bit tense.

3 hours ago, Anton said:

Haha. In all seriousness, I will be in Cambodia but definitely not wanting to delve into any hookers.

Interesting choice of words

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

Genuine questions Stanley, do you celebrate Christmas?

I am looking forward to Christmas, going away for a few days for new year as well so should be good. 

Not as much as we used to. We did when we were younger simply for the fact me and my brother were kids but we're  obviously grown up now so it's more just a time for family to be together. My mum hates getting presents xD

For all the Christmas chat.

Decorations up yet? Presents bought? Presents demanded? Do that weird elf thing?

All presents bought and wrapped. No decorations/tree this year due to the loss of the girlfriends Dad.

No presents bought and off to Cambodia for xmas after only having one family Christmas in the last 4 years, top son. But thinking I'll give my parents a tonne of cash as they're going away for a weekend over xmas. That's as festive as I am this year. 

No presents bought yet, moved into my new house last week though so that's my excuse. The tree and decorations are up though and I'll probably get more to make our living room a grotto come Christmas.

bought the missus her presents. Tequila rose, Bailey's Chocolate and a Joe Wicks recipe book (she's loves him). May also get her some stuff for her new flat. 

Dad got me a present to give to mum from me xD. Need to get my dad a present too. 

Need to get the brother and his missus their presents. 

Also, naked house party at @Cannabis's new place?

Bought my friend an illustration of her on Upwork. I've still got to get the rest of presents though.

I made my missus a home made advent calendar. Put a photo at the bottom of each drawer of a memory from the year, a Chocolate and a message to make her laugh.

I have officially gone full soppy cunt. But BJ's are now on tap.

Off to Tenerife on the 22nd for a week with my Mrs, my parents, my sister and her fella. Cannot wait. 

Need to buy my girlfriend a present, it's also got to be small enough to fit into our luggage. Great.

51 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Off to Tenerife on the 22nd for a week with my Mrs, my parents, my sister and her fella. Cannot wait. 

Need to buy my girlfriend a present, it's also got to be small enough to fit into our luggage. Great.

At least you already know she isn't disappointed with a small package 

• Haha 1

Our family tree went up on Sunday.

Still need to start present shopping, but all I buy for is my parents and my brother. Final uni deadline is the 14th so I'm hoping 10 days is enough.

Gunna spend Christmas Day on Bondi Beach, cannot wait.

Got presents sorted for immediately family and newborns back home, just need to send them off. Need to buy the missus her presents and one  for me mate then all will be cushty 

Tree and deco is up. All presents are sorted and the only thing left is the wrapping. I love this time of year and for once everyone from the family (extended even) are going to be home so can't wait.

Anyone know any good websites for gifts? I mean good gifts not those over priced novelty bottle opener types.

I’m in Naples for Christmas this year but I’ll buy my presents over there and then give them out for a The Twelfth Night on the 6th of January (The Epiphany) when I get back on the 5th. 

Just now, SirBalon said:

I’m in Naples for Christmas this year but I’ll buy my presents over there and then give them out for a The Twelfth Night (The Epiphany) when I get back on the 5th. 

So basically everyone will be getting a wooden puppet off you this year :ph34r:

Just now, Kitchen Sales said:

So basically everyone will be getting a wooden puppet off you this year :ph34r:

Hadn’t thought about what I was gonna buy yet but that’s actually a nice idea... A nice marionette for each. :)

The Twelfth Night (6th of Jan) is the main day for Christmas presents in Italy, Spain and I think Portugal too. It’s when the 3 Kings gifted Jesus his presents and the whole point of giving gifts at Christmas. All that until Coca-Cola butted in! :ph34r: