• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 3-5th December, 2019

football forum

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Although I would normally give the prediction that John has given. This game is very tough to predict and ima keep the score to myself. One side has a plethora of talent in every position (that includes the best youth players in all of Europe) except for midfield (having the best midfielder can get us by but when he is injured. We are a fucking mess.) Playing at home were even Liverpool has looked average at best.

Spurs have quality players like the best striker in the league, Kane but they still have a few games under Mourinho to reach the level that we all expect  out of the team with the greatest coach of this generation. 

195469246_Manchester-City-FC_Burnley-FC-

3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

You mean if they just accepted the kicking 

Combatitive

I mean if they didn't go down so easily...must have been down 10 times in the opening 15 minutes..  We do have big machines that roll the grass flat before kick off, no need for the Villa players to be trying to help out

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I mean if they didn't go down so easily...must have been down 10 times in the opening 15 minutes..  We do have big machines that roll the grass flat before kick off, no need for the Villa players to be trying to help out

Think Kante has realised Grealish can ghost past him 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived