talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 0-3 Man City - Sunday 15th December, 2019

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Rick said:

Get away with it all the fucking time as well. 

Remember speaking about this earlier this season I think with someone (can't remember who).

Liverpool are similar. However, with the caveat that style of play and tactics does come in to effect when comparing both.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49371002

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Sky brought up the stats on this not long ago. City commit the most tactical fouls out of anyone in the league by an absolute mile.

If I recall we’re not far behind them tbh.

KDB is ridiculous. Arsenal’s defense and midfield are just nowhere near as good to deal with this City. Naive as fuck from Ljungberg - although they can’t really sit back with a wank defense like that either.

This City are too good for a squad that doesn’t really have any identity to have a chance.

• The title was changed to Arsenal 0-3 Man City (De Bruyne, 40") - Sunday 15th December, 2019
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

you been hitting the whisky mate xD 

I wish, then I would see double de Bruyne's. :x

H/T and they say the Gunner fans are booing...what's left off them, the rest are leaving early...I wonder why  O.o

A sharp exit from many, many Arsenal fans below us. 

Arsenal are booed off.

These players man, what a bunch of useless idiots. Such a horrendous attitude, there has been a real lack of effort and discipline ever since Wenger's last season. The squad really needs a culture change, we are begging for a big personality to shake these children up. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

These players man, what a bunch of useless idiots. Such a horrendous attitude, there has been a real lack of effort and discipline ever since Wenger's last season. The squad really needs a culture change, we are begging for a big personality to shake these children up. 

Posted at 17:24

Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City

Manchester United found out the hard way, now Arsenal. When a manager leaves after 20-odd years in charge there is an awful lot of paper which comes down over an awful lot of cracks...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/50092055

• Administrator
Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Posted at 17:24

Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City

Manchester United found out the hard way, now Arsenal. When a manager leaves after 20-odd years in charge there is an awful lot of paper which comes down over an awful lot of cracks...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/50092055

why are you copying from BBC live commentary xD 

• The title was changed to Arsenal 0-3 Man City - Sunday 15th December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived