Head to Head
Arsenal - 97 wins
Draws - 45
Man City - 55 wins

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, True Blue said:

Interesting record in the last five, Arsenal conceded 14 scored 2 and lost all five. 

Yeah our last win was the game before in the fa cup semi final.  I think our last league win against them was in Pellegrini's final year. They are the first team to do two consecutive doubles over us in at least twenty years because in all the time I have been watching football they are the first team to do it.

City aren't in a great run but I think they wil win 2.1 but I can see us getting something.

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.7f3f3360707d867a563efde01380790a.png

Mesut Ozil: Arsenal-Manchester City game removed from schedules by China state TV

China's state broadcaster CCTV has removed Sunday's Arsenal-Manchester City game from its schedule after comments made by Gunners midfielder Mesut Ozil, state media has reported.

Ozil posted on social media about the treatment of Uighur Muslims in China.

Arsenal distanced the club from the German's views, saying it was "always apolitical as an organisation".

The Global Times described Ozil's comments as "false" and claimed he had "disappointed" football authorities.

FULL REPORT

Same team as West Ham just Kolasinac and Guendouzi coming in because of injuries. Think it's our best team pretty much, hopefully City have one of their bad games today. Good to see Freddie having the balls to drop Lacazette still, gives us so much more balance. 

• The title was changed to Arsenal 0-1 (De Bruyne 2") Man City - Sunday 15th December, 2019
  • The title was changed to Arsenal 0-1 (De Bruyne, 2") Man City - Sunday 15th December, 2019
  • The title was changed to Arsenal 0-1 Man City (De Bruyne, 2") - Sunday 15th December, 2019
  • The title was changed to Arsenal 0-2 Man City (Sterling, 15") - Sunday 15th December, 2019
  • The title was changed to Arsenal 0-3 Man City - Sunday 15th December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived