talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

Just now, nudge said:

Yeah, I bid almost over a million more, haha. Just wanted to be sure I get him. Have a few other goalies ahead of Casteels in my priority list, might still go for another one, but didn't want to risk it and end up without a proper goalkeeper at all xD

In hindsight I should have bid more too, but I thought it might be enough. I wasn't thinking clearly in this heat. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
18 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, I bid almost over a million more, haha. Just wanted to be sure I get him. Have a few other goalies ahead of Casteels in my priority list, might still go for another one, but didn't want to risk it and end up without a proper goalkeeper at all xD

I think I bid 3.62m :( 

What did you bid in the end?

• Administrator

Doing a bit of research on other keepers.

This is on Koubek's Wiki

In October 2016, his club ordered him to train with their women's team for stating "women belong at the stove" in reaction to a decision against him by a female assistant referee, Lucie Ratajova.[3]

Good on the club! Terrible comment and although cheap, he's going nowhere near my team!

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Doing a bit of research on other keepers.

This is on Koubek's Wiki

In October 2016, his club ordered him to train with their women's team for stating "women belong at the stove" in reaction to a decision against him by a female assistant referee, Lucie Ratajova.[3]

Good on the club! Terrible comment and although cheap, he's going nowhere near my team!

Heh, I remember when Kerem Demirbay made disrespectful comments towards referee Bibiana Steinhaus when he played for Düsseldorf. They made him referee a girls' match as punishment, and he turned up like this: 

kerem-demirbay-als-schiedsrichter-.jpgkerem-demirbay-2-600.jpg

xD

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Heh, I remember when Kerem Demirbay made disrespectful comments towards referee Bibiana Steinhaus when he played for Düsseldorf. They made him referee a girls' match as punishment, and he turned up like this: 

kerem-demirbay-als-schiedsrichter-.jpgkerem-demirbay-2-600.jpg

xD

I guess that's what Dusseldorf does to you...

19 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, Flekken should be first choice at Freiburg next season, now that Schwolow has moved to Hertha Berlin. :twothumbsup::congrats:

I bought their back-up goalie too, just in case. xD

14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Then I have to buy him too. 

If you buy all 3 Freiburg keepers, then you will literally have covered yourself in that position. There won't be a matchday where you don't have a keeper available/playing. xD

Just now, Michael said:

If you buy all 3 Freiburg keepers, then you will literally have covered yourself in that position. There won't be a matchday where you don't have a keeper available/playing. xD

Just a shame when they face Bayern. xD

Just read a report about Gladbach's Kurt and Scally. Apparently one is the next Messi, and the other one is the new Philipp Lahm it said.  They're both on the transfer list!!!! :o :o :o 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Stan said:

Was about to bid for Martinez just because he's Bayern then realised he's going to leave xD 

Was about to bid for Wirtz then realised I don't have the money.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived