talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

Going to be interesting who we go after this summer. 

Kane won't come here. 

Lukaku won't leave Inter. 

Dortmund won't let Haaland go now they qualified for the CL. 

I wonder who Tuchel and the club have in mind bar those three. 

1 hour ago, The Liquidator said:

Madrid open to offers for Eden. :rofl:

Hmmm... 3 year loan & we pay half his wages  :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

Sounds like a Marina deal? :ay:

A loan with somebody paying half the wages is probably the best Real will get for Hazard. Isn't he on about £400,000 a week?  Something similar to the Bale deal for one year.

It is a shame what injuries have done to him, he was one of the best players to play in the Premier.  Any chance he will ever be healthy enough again to get back near to his best?  Or has he had it as a top player?

14 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Any chance he will ever be healthy enough again to get back near to his best?  Or has he had it as a top player?

Apparently his ankle injury he received from Meunier back in 2020 has had some long term complications. He's got tendonitis now so its prone to reoccurring injuries. Add the fact he had to change his running style because of it (and always showing up to preseason overweight) it adds muscular imbalances to other areas of his body which only further risks him of injury. 

Basically, he's finished. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

A loan with somebody paying half the wages is probably the best Real will get for Hazard. Isn't he on about £400,000 a week?  Something similar to the Bale deal for one year.

It is a shame what injuries have done to him, he was one of the best players to play in the Premier.  Any chance he will ever be healthy enough again to get back near to his best?  Or has he had it as a top player?

Who knows mate? Wonderful player who carried almost all of our managers on his back while he wore our shirt & I for one would welcome him back, subject to the very best terms in our favour.

Eden would return every summer fat. Both club & fans expected it after his first couple of years, we didn’t know it at the time but the years he went away with Belgium come the end of the season benefitted us cause he had less time for his extra Shrimp salads. (A meal my Son n I would use as Edens over eating fav in jest)

Now some will have you believe he has a number of new injuries & will never be the same again. I say, maybe he needs to bring his family back into his London home he still owns & be surrounded by team mates n fans who have unconditional love for him. People in the know at my board have been saying he’s wanted to come home for most of this season n his behaviour at Stamford Bridge the other night sure didn’t paint any other picture.

He left on wonderful terms with the club & 80% of the player we sold returning would still be better than 95% of current EPL players ~ Over to Marina to work her magic

He is only 30

The best manager in world football became available over the last couple of days when Antonio Conte left Inter Milan.

While he won't be returning to us, where he does land is unbelievably important.

He has major faults in his character, but has proven he can win with less, rare in today's club football. Fingers crossed we don't hear his fav word "Work" at any other English club.

On 27/05/2021 at 03:31, The Liquidator said:

The best manager in world football became available over the last couple of days when Antonio Conte left Inter Milan.

While he won't be returning to us, where he does land is unbelievably important.

He has major faults in his character, but has proven he can win with less, rare in today's club football. Fingers crossed we don't hear his fav word "Work" at any other English club.

There are rumours out today that Spurs are interested and Conte is interested in the job.  I wonder if United should consider replacing Solksjaer with him.

On 28/05/2021 at 22:35, Redcanuck said:

There are rumours out today that Spurs are interested and Conte is interested in the job.  I wonder if United should consider replacing Solksjaer with him.

One would have thought Conte will have a number of better offers before he has to consider Spurs. Conte is the one I would not like to see at any other English club. For me he is currently the best manager in world football.

2 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

Who would have thought at the turn of the year 20-21 we would be reading the headline "Blues dominate Champions League Squad of the Season" by the end of the fixtures?

7 players named ~ Not one forward  9_9

They should captain Rudiger for his assault on De Bruyne.

4 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

They should captain Rudiger for his assault on De Bruyne.

With the greatest respect, De Bruyne needs to learn to protect himself.

That challenge happens time n time again in all levels of Football and its laughable how some are latching onto Toni as a thug.

Very noticable old pro's are laughing at the Belguim manager & other weak minded fools who feel it should have been a Red.

37 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

With the greatest respect, De Bruyne needs to learn to protect himself.

That challenge happens time n time again in all levels of Football and its laughable how some are latching onto Toni as a thug.

Very noticable old pro's are laughing at the Belguim manager & other weak minded fools who feel it should have been a Red.

Yeah its a tactical or professional foul and it happens all the time, City are masters at it, but Rudiger lead with his shoulder.  If he had just stood up and blocked De Bruyne's run there's no problem but this could have been preseved as Rudiger trying to put De Bruyne out of the game.

Edited by Redcanuck

16 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

Yeah its a tactical or professional foul and it happens all the time, City are masters at it, but Rudiger lead with his shoulder.  If he had just stood up and blocked De Bruyne's run there's no problem but this could have been preseved as Rudiger trying to put De Bruyne out of the game.

Happy to read you picked up on City being probably the worst offender at tactical or professional fouls. This I do not believe was such a thing.

To be fair, City's so called God, Kompany, made his career from his off the ball taking out of opponants, so again, it should be no surprize to De Bruyne as he has seen Kompany dish it out to Hazard 3 times a game.

I accept there are those who will want others to believe it was Rudiger trying to put De Bruyne out of the game.  For me nobody who's opinion I value has cried the bitch with this calling for a Red. The Ref, who was excellent throughout the game handled it correctly.

Hey, De Bruyne should have asked to borrow Toni's mask! :ay: