talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Excellent goal from Cabaye! Zaha dominating Monreal again and for the 2nd time sets up a shot for Cabaye who curls and lofts it over Martinez. 

Zaha has been brilliant today. 

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Top four for Arsenal looking bleak now. It will be wierd not seeing them in fourth xD

will be weird seeing them in Europa League if they make it!

• Subscriber

I remember when Arsenal would lose matches like this because of a lack of bottle. With these players it's just a lack of quality.

Wenger has to go, people have been taking the piss out of Arsenals pass, pass, pass, woops lost the ball strategy since the 90s yet the lesson still hasn't been learnt.

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Everton have a decent chance of catching them taking. It's clubs form into consideration. 

Imagine that xD

Couple of weeks ago I thought there was no chance of us moving from 7th but this Arsenal side are done for. 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

If Arsenals board decide they want a like for like manager then things could get even worse than what they are now. 

Trust me mate it's not getting worse than this, people can keep deluding themselves into thinking we will fall apart without Wenger I guarantee we won't.

3-0, I wouldn't be against sacking the man now, time to go.

From Bellerin's  hair, pedo stache, embarrassing social media antics as well as horrid performances. 

He's becoming closer and closer to being on the same pedestal as Pogba. Fuck me he's become an embarrassing player. 

• Subscriber

Absolutely pathetic that from Townsend, I know loads of players do it but going down like that is as bad as diving for me. Should be handing out retrospective bans for that shit and I don't know why people just accept it as part of the game. It's cheating, end of.

Great double standards from the Sky commentators just laughing it off because it's an English player and they're on the Crystal Palace hype train this evening. 

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 15th-17th April 2017
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived