talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester City 1-2 Fulham - Monday 30th November, 2020

football forum

There has been an improvement in Leicester for sure.

Under and Barnes have made a difference and whilst chances have been little, the problem for Fulham is they are getting deeper and deeper inviting pressure. Need to really get hold of the ball more.

It's amazing how often you see sides psychologically change when they have a lead. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
37 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Decent head down from Vardy and finish from Barnes. 

Barnes is a class act, we really are blessed for England with young talent. 

He won't get a cap for England sadly, until he moves to a bigger club. I wish Rodgers would play him in more games. He's lively and the type of player we needed from the start today. 

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Always felt Harvey Barnes needs more to his end product 

You're not wrong. Something that will come with time. The goal he scored on Thursday and tonight shows he's improving, in my opinion. 

Used to be where he'd shoot straight at the keeper more often than not. He seems to be using his head a bit more now and showing more composure.

• The title was changed to Leicester City 1-2 Fulham - Monday 30th November, 2020
  • Subscriber

I have never been convinced that playing 5-4-1 is in any way sustainable for a team like us. I think it's OK in games where we are expected to be on the back foot, to counter attack.

Yet the XI named today was even more negative than what went to Anfield. It's baffling.

There was an instance in the first half where Tielemans was probably half way inside his own half with the ball with what looked a chance to break, walked forward and ended passing backwards to a centre back. We had no options in attacking positions. That's what such a negative set up gets you. It keeps coming off because we're getting penalties and committing more forward after we've made changes.

I've feared he'd do something like this. As winnable a game as you can ask for and we go and serve that utter crap up.

That one is completely on Rodgers.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived