Live on Sky Sports

220px-Sheffield_United_FC_logo.svg.png      VS     image.png

Recent Form
Sheff Utd - WLLLD
Newcastle - LLDLL

Last 3 Meetings
21/06/2020 - Newcastle 3-0 Sheff Utd
05/12/2019 - Sheff Utd 2-0 Newcastle
05/04/2010 - Newcastle 2-1 Sheff Utd (Championship)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fancy the Blades here.

I can only imagine the feeling behind the scenes at getting that win Saturday and what its done to them, they'll be a lot more relaxed in their approach tonight.

If anything, pressure is on Newcastle because they are expected to win. And if Steve Bruce sets up 'not to lose', I think they'll put themselves under more pressure inviting the Blades onto them.

• Administrator
On 11/01/2021 at 10:16, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

The number one thing Sam Allardyce is remembered for among Newcastle fans is being the only manager and team to lose to Derby County. 

We just expect it to happen again here. 

We will get hysterical if we lose :ph34r:

tenor.gif

• The title was changed to Sheff Utd 1-0 Newcastle - Tuesday 12th January, 2021

I'm sick and tired of Bruce and a lot of that feeling is because everytime he opens his mouth pure shite comes out. Let's see what crap we'll get after this.

Shocking approach to the game. Piss poor with 11 men and utterly naff with 10. The line up was as if we were away to Man City.

Bruce has a lot of explaining to do. He brought nothing to that touch line but acid reflux.

1 hour ago, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

I'm sick and tired of Bruce and a lot of that feeling is because everytime he opens his mouth pure shite comes out. Let's see what crap we'll get after this.

Shocking approach to the game. Piss poor with 11 men and utterly naff with 10. The line up was as if we were away to Man City.

Bruce has a lot of explaining to do. He brought nothing to that touch line but acid reflux.

No excuse really to play defensively against a team with two points. I've always felt Bruce gets treated abit harshly but he deserves it with results like this. Even if he had played attacking football and lost it would be understandable because that does happen but to play defensively against utd is not acceptable I dont think 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived