talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Aston Villa 0-2 Tottenham - Sunday 21st March, 2021

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 19.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Aston_Villa_FC_crest_(2016).svg.p      VS      e6df9075f2a3dca8eda72d87d90cf4f6.jpg

Recent Form
Aston Villa - DDLWL
Tottenham - LLWWW

Last 3 Meetings
16/02/2020 - Aston Villa 2-3 Tottenham
10/08/2019 - Tottenham 3-1 Aston Villa
08/01/2017 - Tottenham 2-0 Aston Villa (FA Cup)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Can't believe this was given (and then not overturned).

The ball is out of play (or at least 100% going out) at the time contact is made. 

Neville calling it 'cute' takes the piss, as well. 

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

The ball is out of play (or at least 100% going out) at the time contact is made. 

Stan, didn’t you know it’s always cute until it’s a foreigner doing it 😏

53 minutes ago, Stan said:

The defender gives him everything he wants there though. Doesn't dive in there's no decision too make for the ref. Harry Kane is a massive cunt though

My thoughts on the challenge. Dogshit from the defender as kane had nowhere to go, but Kane knows it and is looking for the challenge to bail him out. 
"Savvy" because it's Kane would be "I don't like to see that" were it Suarez 8 years back. 

The way he grabs his shin like it's broken is proper embarrassing. 

7 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

My thoughts on the challenge. Dogshit from the defender as kane had nowhere to go, but Kane knows it and is looking for the challenge to bail him out. 
"Savvy" because it's Kane would be "I don't like to see that" were it Suarez 8 years back. 

The way he grabs his shin like it's broken is proper embarrassing. 

That was the hilarious part, one minute he's rolling around like he's been shot the next he's up taking the penalty.xD

Kane has been utter cringe for years, not to mention that he's horrendously dirty too. The fact that he's English and one of the medias darlings means that he can do no wrong though, so the only criticism comes from fans rather than the mainstream media. In this instance itself I'll be honest and say the defender diving in like that is asking for Harry to put his leg in, but the cringeworthy grab of the knee as if it's been ripped in three places is laughable to be honest. Amazing how he managed to then take a penalty and score 0.3 seconds later. 

One of those players that you're happy will end their career with zero trophies.

9 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Kane has been utter cringe for years, not to mention that he's horrendously dirty too. The fact that he's English and one of the medias darlings means that he can do no wrong though, so the only criticism comes from fans rather than the mainstream media. In this instance itself I'll be honest and say the defender diving in like that is asking for Harry to put his leg in, but the cringeworthy grab of the knee as if it's been ripped in three places is laughable to be honest. Amazing how he managed to then take a penalty and score 0.3 seconds later. 

One of those players that you're happy will end their career with zero trophies.

I don't mean to be a prick, but in the air and at set pieces he's a lot like Tim Cahill. Not the diving, Cahill never did that, but climbing cunts like they're mountains to get above them, reckless challenges and elbows everywhere. 

I swear with VAR half Cahills goals would be disallowed for handfuls of shits, hair, or riding the defender like a donkey xD

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, shut up said:

Like i said last week with the lacazette penalty, if it's Kane, it's clever and nobody is complaining about it

This is so stupid though. There's nothing clever about it. He's gone to do a Cruyff turn, missed the ball and had his standing leg taken out by a ridiculous tackle. This is the thing rival fans are so desperate to find stuff with Kane that just find ludicrous things to try and criticise him for. This is absolute nonsense 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Storts said:

This is so stupid though. There's nothing clever about it. He's gone to do a Cruyff turn, missed the ball and had his standing leg taken out by a ridiculous tackle. This is the thing rival fans are so desperate to find stuff with Kane that just find ludicrous things to try and criticise him for. This is absolute nonsense 

Why did Kane grab the front of this leg when the contact was on the back of his leg as the ball was gone xD 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Why did Kane grab the front of this leg when the contact was on the back of his leg as the ball was gone xD 

Because he also whacks him on the shin - its ridiculous how a stonewall pen can get such scrutiny because it’s Kane. Reminds of the chelsea one at Wembley a few years back when Kepa cleaned him out and still had people complaining about it 

8426A536-DC90-4501-8B2B-5B5D5DE1E965.png

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Stan said:

'whacks him' come on @StortsxD

At full speed absolutely, what it shows as usual is people are desperate to find ways to attack Kane. Its what this country does best, try to bring down their own 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Storts said:

At full speed absolutely, what it shows as usual is people are desperate to find ways to attack Kane. Its what this country does best, try to bring down their own 

Okay. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived