talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 2-2 Tottenham - Friday 16th April, 2021

football forum

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Pair of fucking clowns. Why do we have to do this to ourselves every fucking game?

Harsh on Holgate potentially. Both occasions poor clearances from Keane.

This is the thing with us, there's a new way to shoot ourselves in the foot each game.

Create loads of chances against Palace? Forwards put in their worst finishing performance all season.

Actually keep a clean sheet at Brighton? Forget how to string three passes together in attack.

Actually create, and score chances against Spurs? Keane makes his two biggest howlers all season to level it up.

I'd prefer the same areas to be letting us down every week because then you can at least address the issue but it's Everton so it can't be that simple can it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Mourinho has looked like he's checked out. 

We getting this season of All or Nothing? Would love to see the Spurs dressing room during this. 

You can really tell Mourinho is just going through the motions now, he checked out a long time ago.

• Subscriber

We blew that. Not just 2 points dropped but even 2-1 there from behind with a lovely winning goal against a direct rival would have done wonders for our momentum.

Think it's a direct head to head between these two sides for 7th place so just got to hope that ends up being a European spot. 

We played pretty well tonight though all things considered. I'd love to believe that it means something for us going forward but as we've shown again tonight, whether it's through not turning up, individual errors or poor finishing, we keep finding ways to let ourselves down. Still I'll try to be optimistic.

Spurs look like they're at a tipping point with this regime. Think the clear problems will spill over and become public if Mourinho is still there at the start of next season.

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Looks like that's Kane out with his annual injury.

Save himself for the big one against his future employers next Sunday. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Is Kane's injury actually serious? 

Who knows. His ankle got rolled again as Richardson landed on it as he was jumping to clear a corner. I’d be shocked if he didn’t play next week even if he’s injured though 

• Subscriber

Thread didn't disappoint. Was fully expecting moans from both sides. Think that's both of those two out of the race for the top four - if there was any doubt. Especially with Kane's injury anyway.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Chelski Lingard, Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool in a shootout for the 2 CL spots. 

I have a feeling that even with just 7 games to go, Leicester are about to have another nightmare xD

The bookies make us dead on 50/50 to finish in the top 4. Depends how far we have to fall for it to be considered a nightmare.

• Subscriber
Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

YOU LIED YOU'RE $1.80!!! Fuck me the bookie is on my side here! 

1.80 to miss out? Fuck me, they've cottoned on. Sam Allardyce is going to belt us. I'm calling it now, we finish 9th.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I instead put West ham to squeak in at $2.80 

West Ham have a good run in as well. They've got every chance providing they stop shitting themselves every time they go 3 up.

Leicester need to win our next four. Got a bad feeling but think it's only natural after last year.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived