talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Things That Should Be Banned

football forum

On 05/09/2021 at 04:39, CaaC (John) said:

BAN FUCKING DIETS!!!!

There is me on a diet and watching our son the other night eating a big mac and chips looking at me with a big smile on his face as if to say "This tastes beautiful you old fart..."

:x  🥰

download.png       

Tell him it won’t be that long til he’s in your position on a diet while his fucking kids rub it in xD

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
35 minutes ago, MUFC said:

The constant life insurance/funeral adverts. The world is depressing enough as it is without these depressing adverts all the time. But it's a business at the end of the day.

Don't die and then you won't need a funeral...

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-ro

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

These ...🤬

download.png

It's bad enough walking along the footpath and then some twat on a skateboard, bike, rollerblades come flying towards you with earphones on listening to music or on a mobile phone and nearly knock you flying, footpaths are meant for walking on not for the latter and now we have a motorised bloody skateboard's, what next? miniature motorised kids cars.

download.png

3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

These ...🤬

download.png

It's bad enough walking along the footpath and then some twat on a skateboard, bike, rollerblades come flying towards you with earphones on listening to music or on a mobile phone and nearly knock you flying, footpaths are meant for walking on not for the latter and now we have a motorised bloody skateboard's, what next? miniature motorised kids cars.

download.png

Their coming to get you John!!!!!!

Screenshot_20211027-173957_Chrome.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bit of random one this.

Anyone selling the Big Issue magazine who isnt homeless. 

For anyone who doesn't know what the Big Issue magazine is it was a magazine designed to help homeless people earn money rather than beg. Back in the 90's you would often find homeless people in every town up and down the country earning money honestly and people would happily buy a magazine even if they didn't have the intention to read it.

How this situation has changed is beyond me, surely the people behind distribution of these magazines know the difference between a homeless person and someone who isn't.

Most of these individuals are Eastern Europeans who have clearly moved to the UK over the last decade. 

Today I was in Chester with my wife and I noticed a young girl in her 20s selling the mag, clearly she wasn't homeless and it didn't surprise me when a car pulled up and her dad beckoned her over. She then pulls out an iPhone and shows him a picture.

I was fuming, not with with girl but the Magazine itself, its sold its soul in my opinion.

One thing I would ban is people talking about their instruments (namely guitars) like they've got a massive erection and are about to fuck the instrument.

Just saw the nonceiest fucking comment ever about a guitar and it was absurdly weird.

Just now, Tommy said:

Positive vibes only, you know it baby! 

You know it!

Although if I could ever make an album's worth of music and pay to have it put up on spotify, I'd probably title the album "Bad Vibes Only" because I think that's a fantastic album name

16 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You know it!

Although if I could ever make an album's worth of music and pay to have it put up on spotify, I'd probably title the album "Bad Vibes Only" because I think that's a fantastic album name

It does sound intriguing. Like it has some deep lyrics on it. 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

One thing I would ban is people talking about their instruments (namely guitars) like they've got a massive erection and are about to fuck the instrument.

Just saw the nonceiest fucking comment ever about a guitar and it was absurdly weird.

I'd love to see a screenshot of this.

Archived