talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island

football forum

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit annoying all these cliff hangers when the series so far is pretty average, literally watched an hour of a bang average game and some talking to then be told to wait another day for Rachel's decision.

Think she will go with Brad.

Didn't like seeing Hugo crying, hopefully a storm in a teacup.

Liberty will be getting dumped once these two blondes turn up tomorrow - reckon Jake will be all over Lucinda. Think that Tony & Brad will eventually move onto other islanders, as will Liam of course.

Not a fan of Faye at all.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Didn't like seeing Hugo crying, hopefully a storm in a teacup.

Got no idea what he might have said, though.

However, he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that will intentionally hurt someone (that's reserved for the likes of Chuggs, Brad, Jake etc...)

It appears he might have said something to Sharon who seems so far up herself it's unreal. So no wonder she might have got offended at potentially the slightest little thing. Hugo is an easy target for her though, she'll eat him alive in any situation. 

I'm fully ready to have egg on my face though and watch tonight after the football, and realise Hugo was an absolute cunt xD 

Jake has been a bellend to Liberty with the "female me" chat, proper having her on so he can stay in the villa. Told about 2 or 3 people he doesn't like her that much before last nights episode (he finally said it to her right? I didn't watch it)

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Danny said:

Jake has been a bellend to Liberty with the "female me" chat, proper having her on so he can stay in the villa. Told about 2 or 3 people he doesn't like her that much before last nights episode (he finally said it to her right? I didn't watch it)

He didn't say it in such words. They had the 'brunch' date and he was saying to Liberty if someone came in to the villa that was his type, he'd want to get to know them. And then tried to soften the blow by saying Liberty could do the same if a guy came in and she wanted to get to know them.

It's a bit of a dick move considering they'd just been in the hideaway together. Definitely having her on.  

1 minute ago, Stan said:

He didn't say it in such words. They had the 'brunch' date and he was saying to Liberty if someone came in to the villa that was his type, he'd want to get to know them. And then tried to soften the blow by saying Liberty could do the same if a guy came in and she wanted to get to know them.

It's a bit of a dick move considering they'd just been in the hideaway together. Definitely having her on.  

Yeah he seems to be a bit like Brad tbh, will say anything in the moment to get his way.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Danny said:

Yeah he seems to be a bit like Brad tbh, will say anything in the moment to get his way.

Brad has done what is right for himself but that's all I think he'll do all series. Rachel was right when she said he 'looks like a fuckboy' because that's exactly what he is. 

Just now, Stan said:

Brad has done what is right for himself but that's all I think he'll do all series. Rachel was right when she said he 'looks like a fuckboy' because that's exactly what he is. 

Brad just says yes to questions he thinks girls want to hear, didn't he say one of the blonde girls was exactly his type? And then Rachel walked in, and he said she was exactly his type xD Plus he was a nob to Faye, though it was early days and she went a bit OTT in her reaction calling him a cunt about 700 times, he should have told her he wasn't interested rather than playing her off and then kissing her as the least attractive person there.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Got no idea what he might have said, though.

As he was coupled up with her, I bet it's something about him not fancying her that she's probably taken the wrong way - although she seems up her own arse so it's probably nothing offensive. Faye getting involved is like announcing water is wet.

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Danny said:

Brad just says yes to questions he thinks girls want to hear, didn't he say one of the blonde girls was exactly his type? And then Rachel walked in, and he said she was exactly his type xD Plus he was a nob to Faye, though it was early days and she went a bit OTT in her reaction calling him a cunt about 700 times, he should have told her he wasn't interested rather than playing her off and then kissing her as the least attractive person there.

That was funny though.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

That was funny though.

It was the only thing that has really happened so far in the series xD I'm not watching it atm, my girlfriend is so I'm waiting for her to let me know when it starts getting interesting, which I think tonight's episode should be.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

That's proper pissed me off, the girls all have a pop at Hugo because he said the word "fake" a few times? Get to fuck.

52 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

If they’re worried about hurting women’s feelings, why are they asking what blokes don’t like, then, knowing they’re likely to say things that could hurt feelings of the women in there?

They've absolutely lost their fucking heads if they've genuinely got pissy at him for that. 

Faye with that shit 'get fucking educated about why girls get work done'. 

They really needs their heads checking if they're losing their minds at that.

It's pissed me off how much they've wrongly got pissed off about it all.

If he doesn't like fakeness in a girl, that's his preference surely?! They've got massively offended over fuck all.

Just now, Stan said:

They've absolutely lost their fucking heads if they've genuinely got pissy at him for that. 

Faye with that shit 'get fucking educated about why girls get work done'. 

They really needs their heads checking if they're losing their minds at that.

It's pissed me off how much they've wrongly got pissed off about it all.

If he doesn't like fakeness in a girl, that's his preference surely?! They've got massively offended over fuck all.

Just made up that Aaron is going to pull her for it, I'd be fucking fuming if I was in the villa and if I was coupled up with either would happily fuck them off after that - just can't be doing with that level of sand vaginary.

Archived