talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Suggestions

football forum

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Don't know what you mean? I Googled that and that's what came up. 😀

Oh, just that I knew another football forum that is massive. But it's an American forum so it's called 'Big Soccer Forum', thus if you google 'Top Football Forum', I wouldn't think Big Soccer would show up..But Arizona Soccer did...so I was wrong. 

Disregard it all. haha

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Oh, just that I knew another football forum that is massive. But it's an American forum so it's called 'Big Soccer Forum', thus if you google 'Top Football Forum', I wouldn't think Big Soccer would show up..But Arizona Soccer did...so I was wrong. 

Disregard it all. haha

Our name Talk Football 365 is up there in the Google rankings so that is worth a pint or two :hh: :banana:

15 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Out of interest which Newcastle fan are you referring too?

We regularly remove a lot of bots and spammers that we don't give recognition too.

I think he was called internationalfan but was a previous banned member with a different name. Also was kel banned? It doesn't say she was but holocaust denial is pretty serious and also illegal I think 

I think we should be doing a better job of vetting newbies on here before we let them have all the functions available... I don't know who it was but I recently got my inbox loaded full of naked pictures with someone's unmentionables all out on display in various poses with the promise of an iPhone6 if I sent some back... pretty frustrating and distressing situation all round.. What you actually get is an iPhone 3 and that's not anywhere near quick enough to manage todays applications.. 

Admin and Mods need to be doing more to protect it's regulars... 

17 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I think we should be doing a better job of vetting newbies on here before we let them have all the functions available... I don't know who it was but I recently got my inbox loaded full of naked pictures with someone's unmentionables all out on display in various poses with the promise of an iPhone6 if I sent some back... pretty frustrating and distressing situation all round.. What you actually get is an iPhone 3 and that's not anywhere near quick enough to manage todays applications.. 

You asked for it, wouldn't never deny an old and honoured member this favor, me.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

We will speak to @Whiskey about this. Not the first kind of complaint we've had about it. 

• 5 months later...
  • Subscriber

I don't know if this is something that's possible, but if you're anything like me and you take part in various games across the forum, it would be a small quality of life improvement.

Sometimes I log in and have say 4-5 notifications, including requests for action from Place Your Bet, Last Man Standing and Gloryhunter, as well as a couple of reactions or whatever, for example. As soon as you click on your notifications list, it marks all of your unread notifications as read. So I could, for example, click on my first notification, spend 10 minutes doing my Place Your Bet picks and by then forget about the rest of the notifications I got. I know this is my own fault but it's just a thought. It also happens to me sometimes that I click on my notifications on my phone and wait to respond because it's a lengthy post or I don't have time to read properly, it would be nice if it didn't mark all my other notifications as read for when I come back a couple of hours later when I have time to read/respond to them.

Archived