talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber

That's me and the wife and family a wee bit relieved now thank fuck, our son went to the docs about 6 weeks ago as he found 2 small lumps around his old fella (dick), so as a precaution the doc arranged a hospital appointment to get them removed in case it was cancerous, he had the op a month ago and got them removed and had to wait for a month so they could examine the lumps and let him know.

He has just got back from the hospital and the results came in as ok and they said it was just a virus he must have had that caused the lumps and really he did not need the op and antibiotics would have cured the lumps but we are glad he got the all-clear anyway.

He has just left after letting us know the results and I asked him what did he have planned now that worry was over with and he said "Well pops, my mate has been nipping my brain to play some matches in his team (Sunday League) and I can do it now but tomorrow night I am going out with my mates and get FUCKING SLOSHED seeing I have not had a decent drink for over a month because of my bollocks carry on". xD

• Wow 1
  • Upvote 2

On 02/08/2019 at 05:02, Tommy said:

I tried to sympathize with him as well, and next thing I see is him calling me a tit in his "Question a member" topic. Strange kid for sure. 

I mean my attack on Rab obviously wasn't the correct thing to do but please stop lying to others. You've attacked me multiple times in the CL threads, thats not why I would call "sympathizing with me". Hence why I called you that in my QAM thread.

Those who know me will be aware that I am depressed and deleted all social media. I'm on Facebook only for business but I'm not replying to any of my friends. Just straight up ignoring them if they have my Whatsapp. It's a real transition moment for me. I am talentless and feel it but am trying really hard to change that. I am learning how to make music and animations. But man, it's such a difficult time for me :( 

• Subscriber

@nudge and all Star Wars nutters  xD

689745366_download(2).thumb.png.3ef42f2a0b215b8cc0903399dab53382.png

Darth Vader Hot Air Balloon Floats Over British City — and Mark Hamill Loves It

AAFA9sd.img?h=420&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

In an English city far, far away, a massive hot air balloon shaped like Star Wars villain Darth Vader’s head floated in the air on Thursday.

As part of the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta, taking place Aug. 8-11, the Star Wars-themed creation soared over Bristol, where the first-of-its-kind balloon was made, according to a fundraising page.

The original Darth Vader was played by actor David Prowse,

84, who was born in Bristol in 1935, so it was fitting to fly the balloon at the Fiesta, the largest ballooning event in Europe, CNN reported.

Mark Hamill, a.k.a. Vader’s son Luke Skywalker, celebrated the moment on Twitter.

“After a horrible, no good, terrible week, there’s nothing quite like a giant floating #DarthVader balloon to distract from reality & raise your spirits. #ThanksDad,” wrote Hamill, 67. 

“I think David Prowse would’ve loved that,” one user wrote in response to a photo of the balloon on Twitter.

“This is epic!” another user added.

The balloon was built by Cameron Balloons and has toured the world and been photographed flying over Australia, the United States, China and Malaysia, but required fundraising to bring the balloon home for the festival.

MORE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Those who know me will be aware that I am depressed and deleted all social media. I'm on Facebook only for business but I'm not replying to any of my friends. Just straight up ignoring them if they have my Whatsapp. It's a real transition moment for me. I am talentless and feel it but am trying really hard to change that. I am learning how to make music and animations. But man, it's such a difficult time for me :( 

No one is talentless... Everyone is good at something.. just don't let what talent you do have go to waste... don't get bogged down in the negatives and just focus on the positives... getting rid of Facebook and Whatsapp is a good way of ridding yourself of the negatives a far as I am concerned so there is hope for you yet.. 

• Upvote 1

Just got back from the hospital.... was clearing some of the garden weeds this morning round the side of the house and bent down to pull some out of the floor and something stung me and as I pulled my arm back straight on to the open Secateurs and sliced my arm open just above the wrist, the blood starting pissing out and had to hold it over the drain until the missus got a tea towel round it... Had to go and have stitches in, just missed some vital arteries.. the pain is unreal 

What a pleb... 

• Wow 2

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Just got back from the hospital.... was clearing some of the garden weeds this morning round the side of the house and bent down to pull some out of the floor and something stung me and as I pulled my arm back straight on to the open Secateurs and sliced my arm open just above the wrist, the blood starting pissing out and had to hold it over the drain until the missus got a tea towel round it... Had to go and have stitches in, just missed some vital arteries.. the pain is unreal 

What a pleb... 

You mean even worse than man flu??? :P 

Seriously; that sucks. Lucky to miss the arteries as well...

20 hours ago, nudge said:

You mean even worse than man flu??? :P 

Seriously; that sucks. Lucky to miss the arteries as well...

They feel about the same, less blood with man flu though... I got a good boy sticker from the nurse but they don't do lollipops anymore due to the cutbacks which was disappointing... got lucky the way it sliced rather than going deeper if there is such a thing as a good slice when stabbing yourself.. xD

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Haha 2

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

They feel about the same, less blood with man flu though... I got s good boy sticker from the nurse but they don't do lollipops anymore due to the cutbacks which was disappointing... got lucky the way it sliced rather than going deeper if there is such a thing as a good slice when stabbing yourself.. xD

Well at least you'll get a new scar to brag about! Thousands of stories to tell about your heroic deeds :D 

• Haha 1

This cut is proving to be more problematic than I first thought.. can't put any pressure on my hand at all.. couldn't even butter my toast a minute ago, my Chelsea had to do it for me.. more painful than I would have thought as well for what it seems... 

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

This cut is proving to be more problematic than I first thought.. can't put any pressure on my hand at all.. couldn't even butter my toast a minute ago, my Chelsea had to do it for me.. more painful than I would have thought as well for what it seems... 

Have you gone to the doctor? Stiches? 

Open cuts are nothing to mess around with 

1 hour ago, Eco said:

Yea, was up the hospital yesterday and they stitched it up and have covered it over, stitches need to come out in 7 days if all is well with it, It's torn through some of the muscle on the wrist which is why it's causing me a problem.. lucky for me it missed anything major she said, it went quite deep and across though so probably what's causing the pain, even when I click the mouse button it's causing me some discomfort.... The missus said I am not allowed out in the garden with tools unsupervised anymore.. xD

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea, was up the hospital yesterday and they stitched it up and have covered it over, stitches need to come out in 7 days if all is well with it, It's torn through some of the muscle on the wrist which is why it's causing me a problem.. lucky for me it missed anything major she said, it went quite deep and across though so probably what's causing the pain, even when I click the mouse button it's causing me some discomfort.... The missus said I am not allowed out in the garden with tools unsupervised anymore.. xD

Well get better mate. 

I've never suffered anything like that, by my Mom was washing glasses by hand, and one broke and dove in deep into the meat right below the thumb. Quite a mess and she still doesn't have the same grip. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Stan said:

You been watching the whole shows recently?

I haven't actually mate. I just got that sent on Whatsapp the other day so searched for it on here. It's brilliant.

When are you off to Amsterdam anyway?

1 hour ago, Eco said:

Just stick it back together with superglue, you soft cunt(Bluewolf) is what I say :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Just stick it back together with superglue, you soft cunt(Bluewolf) is what I say :ph34r:

There was a time I used to just spit on it and wipe the blood away and carry on but it was pissing so much blood I thought I had severed an artery or something... They told me I would have to have 4 injections before having the stitches in but I just told them to crack on without it... Almost regretted it though, the nurse was pretty ruthless but efficient.. 

They said I had to keep my arm above heart level but I told them according to my kids I don't have one so that didn't matter... 

Tough as old boots me mate.. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Well at least you got it stitched up... I got my inner arm sliced pretty badly many years ago; pretty much ignored it then and have been sporting a pretty wicked scar ever since :64_zipper_mouth:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Well at least you got it stitched up... I got my inner arm sliced pretty badly many years ago; pretty much ignored it then and have been sporting a pretty wicked scar ever since :64_zipper_mouth:

Battle wounds.... I am going to tell my grand kids I got mine fighting Tigers in Burma or something equally outrageous.. 

• Haha 4

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

After reading that I have just counted up all the stitches I have had on my body in all my 70s years, it adds up to 32, the most was 10 in my back when I got into a fight in my army days and he razored me in my back, I learnt a lesson there, always watch your back when you hit someone and he hits the ground and you turn and walk away, and no disrespect as we were arguing over football, both drunk...and he was a Leeds United supporter. :drunk: 

3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

After reading that I have just counted up all the stitches I have had on my body in all my 70s years, it adds up to 32, the most was 10 in my back when I got into a fight in my army days and he razored me in my back, I learnt a lesson there, always watch your back when you hit someone and he hits the ground and you turn and walk away, and no disrespect as we were arguing over football, both drunk...and he was a Leeds United supporter. :drunk: 

Shit thing to happen that is..