talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Sorry to get a bit personal, but I am going through a rough time. 

I've always been rejected despite having talent in certain fields. There just seems to be always someone better, and it's gotten to me now because of the heat of the moment. Personally I am not giving up and will keep going until someone notices me. Until I have achieved something. It is hurting me at the moment though.

• Subscriber

1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

Sorry to get a bit personal, but I am going through a rough time. 

I've always been rejected despite having talent in certain fields. There just seems to be always someone better, and it's gotten to me now because of the heat of the moment. Personally I am not giving up and will keep going until someone notices me. Until I have achieved something. It is hurting me at the moment though.

Keep your chin up buddy, being made the member of the month means that people in here have not rejected you, me at my age have felt like that [There just seems to be always someone better] in my life but I just plodded along and things got better.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stick With Azeem said:

The past few weeks have been really thought provoking for me, two people very close to me died just a few days after my niece was born.

Wedding, funerals and births all in this month makes me really feel how short our life is. 

You just have to keep your chin up buddy and plod along, Me and the wife have been all through that over the years and we are now both 70 odd so we consider we have had a good life up to know and are still in the land of the living.

What do you reckon @nudge... You & me... I can bring Leelah & Mia to seal the illusion then give them back to my daughter once we have secured the land and property of our choice... B|

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7209949/Picturesque-Greek-island-offers-PAY-people-450-month-live-supply-FREE-land.html

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Like 1

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

What do you reckon @nudge... You & me... I can bring Leelah & Mia to seal the illusion then give them back to my daughter once we have secured the land and property of our choice... B|

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7209949/Picturesque-Greek-island-offers-PAY-people-450-month-live-supply-FREE-land.html

I'm in! Packing up already...

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I reckon I could get in on some of that building work somewhere and might even try my hand at being a fisherman just to experience something new... 

I reckon I'll give farming a go... Time to put all those skills I learned while grafting at the grandma's farm to use :D 

• Subscriber

Nights... so easy.

As we're mega busy/behind on the plan the Managers/Directors have offered double time to people who work a minimum of 3 overtime weekend shifts in July. I snapped their hands off at that. As we're on nights this week i got another night shift going for Friday night. :what:

• Subscriber

NEVER try and set up a new house phone and combined handset when you have been drinking, ordered a new phone and handset from Argos yesterday afternoon, it arrived around 1900 hrs after I had sunk a bottle of wine, the wife headed off to bed so I thought I would be a smart arse and add all the telephone numbers in both phone and handset, and FUCKED if I could work out how to add them, even trying to read the operation instructions and I gave up after an hour and headed off to bed.

I got up this morning, had a coffee, looked at the operation instructions, tossed them to one side and just ended up putting all the telephone numbers in by hand and fuck the manual, did that in about 15 minutes, both phones now in full operation mode. :coffee: 

• Subscriber

Bloody hell, I loved listening to him especially at the Grand National, R.I.P. John McC.

Quote.thumb.png.3fd140be99b67d05e18cd96988acd894.png

John McCririck dead aged 79 as tributes for racing pundit pour in

AADTCEE.img?h=532&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Racing pundit John McCririck has died aged 79.

The former Channel 4 racing pundit's death was reported on Racing Post.

McCririck is also a well-known supporter of both Newcastle United and Coventry City.

In early 2018, McCririck contracted the flu which resulted in a chest infection.

The illness caused him to have dramatic weight loss.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/john-mccririck-dead-aged-79-as-tributes-for-racing-pundit-pour-in/ar-AADTMeC?li=BBoPWjQ

At the risk of being disrespectful, he was a bigoted, male chauvinist prick.

The worst thing he could have done was gone on reality TV because it painted him in an extremely negative light.

It ruined his TV career from a horse racing perspective which is a shame because he did have a big impact on Horse Racing presenting.

Edited by Lucas

My phone has just started ringing and when I checked who it was it said a call from New York??? I can't think of anyone I know that is either living in or visiting that part of the world but if it's someone on here that has my number just PM me I will be glad to assist... 

Probably some elaborate lottery super scam designed to trick the elderly and infirm.... well they picked on the wrong bloke this time, I was so slow at getting to my phone that they hung up before I could talk to anyone... B|

• Haha 2