talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-1 Everton - Saturday 2nd October, 2021

football forum

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If man utd dont win this it will because of the referee. According to Ole anyway. I use to like him but his constant moaning about referees is making him less likeable 

3 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

If man utd dont win this it will because of the referee. According to Ole anyway. I use to like him but his constant moaning about referees is making him less likeable 

It's understandable really. Ole learned from a certain person with a big purple nose that had referees in his pocket. 

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

It's understandable really. Ole learned from a certain person with a big purple nose that had referees in his pocket. 

Well klopp is known for a few corkers himself. Doesnt really matter though just wish managers would stop all the exercuses

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Well klopp is known for a few corkers himself. Doesnt really matter though just wish managers would stop all the exercuses

They do it to take pressure off their players, you’ll never see it stop really. But Solksjaer also is trying to put pressure on refs - and it worked, the last time he did it they won a soft penalty, Bruno just skied it.

I think for as long as refs remain susceptible to pressure from managers, shit like that will always happen though.

So it’ll probably happen forever

5 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They do it to take pressure off their players, you’ll never see it stop really. But Solksjaer also is trying to put pressure on refs - and it worked, the last time he did it they won a soft penalty, Bruno just skied it.

I think for as long as refs remain susceptible to pressure from managers, shit like that will always happen though.

Not very sportsman like though is it?

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I dont know why Ole would even bother try and put pressure on refs tbh. They get a penalty every other game as it is. 

• Subscriber

Solskjaer should be sacked immediately if they don't beat us here. No recognised right back, Rondon up front. Glad to see Gordon get a start because Iwobi was apparently rubbish last week but he's only a young lad still as well. Then on the bench we only have four outfield players who are really recognised senior players. Kenny who is so average a centre back starts ahead of him in his position, Holgate, Davies and Gbamin who has just returned from his latest injury and has played 90 minutes for us once.

Just Coleman, Iwobi, Gomes, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin missing xD.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-0 Everton - Saturday 2nd October, 2021
12 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

My commentary team need a bullet or 2. Just sucking off uniteds 'team of heroes' blatantly, and taking their side in everything

Always been like that mate. It's why they are given 375 thousand penalties a season... to ensure they get champions league because of the 'Manchester Utd brand'.

Embarrassing for Everton to be honest. Losing to this bunch of shite. Should be a couple ahead. Martial has done nothing but finish that chance (yes, I’ll still complain because he’s been awful). Fred just consistently loses the ball, AWB continues to be a headless chicken, McTominay with aimless balls, Fernandes drifting wide for no reason. Honestly, it’s just frustrating watching a multimillion pound ‘team’ look so aimless and unprepared. 

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Always been like that mate. It's why they are given 375 thousand penalties a season... to ensure they get champions league because of the 'Manchester Utd brand'.

Don't you support Liverpool xD

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Most penalties in premier league history. But let’s not talk about that 😂😂

Look at the last 3 seasons when Utd have been shit. Literally more than 1 penalty every 3 games.

But let's not talk about that :ph34r:

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Don't think it's that many? 

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Everton - Saturday 2nd October, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived