The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-1 Everton - Saturday 2nd October, 2021

football forums

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

This conversation will escalate tremendously if Utd are given a penalty today xD

Would be funny if Ronaldo came on to take one and missed. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

What's the difference between how many penalties Liverpool have got in PL history and then the next team? 

It’s single digits now I believe. Think there’s 4 in it. I did loads of research from various sources as it’s genuinely a bit patchy when you go back into the 90’s. Liverpool were miles ahead by like 20+ a few years back but we’ve obviously clawed that back over the last 3 years.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s single digits now I believe. Think there’s 4 in it. I did loads of research from various sources as it’s genuinely a bit patchy when you go back into the 90’s. Liverpool were miles ahead by like 20+ a few years back but we’ve obviously clawed that back over the last 3 years.

Might be the next best title race. 

11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Man Utd casually bringing Ronaldo and Sancho off their bench against our threadbare side which spent £1.7m this summer after finishing 10th. We should be embarrassed to be one down though xD

You can't really count Sancho... he's fucking shite!

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

First time I’ve felt sorry for VDB if I’m honest. You must sit there and think how is this fucking Brazilian whopper getting a game in front of me.

I know VDB hasn't lit the place up in his cameos, but fuck me even out of desperation Ole should be looking to unseat Fred with anyone from Donny to Doris the lunch lady. 

Also, McTominay. Fuck me he's just so forgettable. Not garbage per say, but Darren Fletcher was more memorable as a red. It's like there's a possessed red shirt  doing a 6/10 job week in and out. 

I think McTominay would be fine as a "solid player in a technically stacked side" kind of player, but Fred kills it. 

He needs a more composed, positionally aware player next to him to leave him free to get about the pitch.

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I know VDB hasn't lit the place up in his cameos, but fuck me even out of desperation Ole should be looking to unseat Fred with anyone from Donny to Doris the lunch lady. 

Also, McTominay. Fuck me he's just so forgettable. Not garbage per say, but Darren Fletcher was more memorable as a red. It's like there's a possessed red shirt  doing a 6/10 job week in and out. 

Don’t mind Scott if I’m honest, but he’s a squad player. Shouldn’t be first 11 week in week out. People would have said John O’Shea and Wes Brown were forgettable had Twitter existed years ago.

1 minute ago, Inverted said:

I think McTominay would be fine as a "solid player in a technically stacked side" kind of player, but Fred kills it. 

He needs a more composed, positionally aware player next to him to leave him free to get about the pitch.

You're Scottish, so that's likely the best anyone will say about him. 

I think he'd be fine as a bench warmer who played here and there against Valencia in the CL and Brighton in the prem. 

Archived