talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saturday 20th November, 2021 - Other PL Round 12 Matches

football forum

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

I don’t want him to, but surely he has to go after this. Regardless of whether Ronaldo saves his bollocks in the second half. He’s absolutely fucking clueless. 

Just heard how many managers Salford have sacked. Kind of ironic considering how much Neville defends ole. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

@Honey Honey 16 attempts in the first half. That's more than  Bruce's whole reign isnt it? 😂

They've been tenacious and full of energy going forward. Defensively however we are an arse twitching mess.

Howe did say we'd probably not be able to be a keep it tight team, it'll be outscore the opponent approach.

4 minutes ago, Honey Honey said:

They've been tenacious and full of energy going forward. Defensively however we are an arse twitching mess.

Howe did say we'd probably not be able to be a keep it tight team, it'll be outscore the opponent approach.

Maybe it will work maybe it wont. If they stay up it will be called a great tactical decision if they don't it will be called a terrible decision. The reality is it may be that the players arent good enough and would have gone down either way.  At least it is more entertaining 

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I would prefer it if they draw or win keep Ole and that will hopefully lull them into a false sense of security before they come to us... :ph34r:

I would prefer it if they gave ole a ten year contract. I think some of the criticism has been unfair but it's quite clear its  not working now 

Norwich beating Southampton. I think Southampton might want to change manager if they loose today. I think their manager is good but maybe a change is needed 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived