• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saturday 20th November, 2021 - Other PL Round 12 Matches

football forum

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

Can United hold on to Ole until after we play them? No point disrupting Zidane's Christmas with his family.

How considerate of you 

Tough game to play, new owners, new gaffer even if he's not there, crowd up for it. Glad not to be behind at half time, lovely turn and strike from Toney too. Newcastle would be terrible without Saint Maximin, annoyingly good footballer and very self motivated

So here is how I see it panning out... 

United losing today or at best toughing out a draw but it's not enough to save Ole who gets sacked on Monday... They announce the new manager midweek and next week when we play them they suddenly look world class while trying to suck the new managers cock and we get beaten at home next Sunday... 

If you like dog shit defending and tenacious attacking our game is the one for you. My jaw has been on the floor watching Joelinton, he has been superb.

Karl Darlow should have been dropped weeks ago, surely it will happen now? 

This game could go either way. Probably end 4-4

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

So here is how I see it panning out... 

United losing today or at best toughing out a draw but it's not enough to save Ole who gets sacked on Monday... They announce the new manager midweek and next week when we play them they suddenly look world class while trying to suck the new managers cock and we get beaten at home next Sunday... 

I'm waiting to see how Neville defends Ole again on all honesty.

1 minute ago, Honey Honey said:

If you like dog shit defending and tenacious attacking our game is the one for you. My jaw has been on the floor watching Joelinton, he has been superb.

Karl Darlow should have been dropped weeks ago, surely it will happen now? 

This game could go either way. Probably end 4-4

Just seen the first two Brentford goals... WTF was your keeper doing with them.. xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived