The better place to talk football.

Saturday 20th November, 2021 - Other PL Round 12 Matches

football forum

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Villa win on Gerrard's first day then. 

I think it's clear hes a great coach. One game in he has proved himself. I think liverpool should sack klopp and replace him with Gerrard. Klopp hasn't done that well anyway :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, The Palace Fan said:

Watford 4 Man United 1 is one of those shorelines you never expect to see in your lifetime.

You just couldn't sea it happening could you. Some Utd players playing like they're on the beach. 

Disappointing result. Just can't win. We can sit here and list positives but we haven't got much time to lose waiting for that to come off.

Hopefully things improve defensively when Darlow is dropped. I recall posting on here earlier in the season, way earlier, about how our survival will likely depend on when Dubravka comes back and whether he can again single handedly sort the defence out as he did last year. 

It's all on that again probably.

Darlow had one of the worst goalkeeping performances I've seen in years. Lascelles in shit form as well.

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

Watford 4 Man United 1 is one of those shorelines you never expect to see in your lifetime.

Just now, Stan said:

You just couldn't sea it happening could you. Some Utd players playing like they're on the beach. 

It looked like the United players were coasting. 

2 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I reckon OGS will resign after that. I think he’s pretty genuine and will acknowledge he’s not up to it and will jump before he’s pushed to attempt to keep some of his reputation intact. 

Who was the last Premier League manager to resign? I'm pretty sure it doesn't happen these days. And why would you when you'll get a multi million pound pay off if you're sacked

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Honey Honey said:

Ranieri has won the Premier League with a League One team, I don't see how you can sack someone who hasn't won anything for losing to a manager like Ranieri. It's the kind of result you just go fair enough. Move on. Keep him in charge 

Oof that hurt. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived