talkfootball365

Tuesday 13th June - France 3-2 England

football forum

Kick-off 8pm at Stade de France

Henry Winter has stated that God Save The Queen will be on screens for fans to sing along to (like Marsellaise lyrics was on at Wembley after attacks in France).

Tom Heaton to play first half in goal. Jack Butland to play second half. 

Kane to be captain again. 

1 minute ago, Toony said:

Thank fuck for no Joe Hart.

No reason why we can't beat France but we all said that about Scotland.

plenty of reasons why we can't. One of them being that they have a much better squad than us and far more talent across the pitch individually.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

plenty of reasons why we can't. One of them being that they have a much better squad than us and far more talent across the pitch individually.

On our day we can match them at least, they have a good squad but have had a few poor results recently.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Mate they may have Paul Pogba but we have Jake Livermore

8 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Pogba, france's best midfielder by far. Terrible mistake to put a limited midfielder like kante, they need a holding midfielder like Sergio B. 

i agree mate. can't wait for 'Sergio B' to make his French debut. Surprised he's not got a call-up already.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Cannabis said:

It's become the soundtrack of the Manchester attacks. I thought that it was a great gesture from the French considering we're historically rivals and shows to the rest of Europe that good people will always come together.

what? I know why it was sung ('I get the reason why...')

but just stating that it sounded terrible until the fans got involved. 

Just now, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Kante's FA cup final performance: got outperformed by the worst arsenal midfield in recent years.

Pogba vs ajax, a far better team than Arsenal: best player offensively and defensively 

cheers hun x

Just now, Cannabis said:

Different cultures I guess, I don't think the French are known for their Oasis-sounding music. They did what they thought was best and that's good enough for me. 

again, I don't question the sentiment of it all and agree about the gesture of solidarity shown between the 2 countries since the attacks in each country. 

Great game this. Both teams moving the ball very well. 

9 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Kante's FA cup final performance: got outperformed by the worst arsenal midfield in recent years.

Pogba vs ajax, a far better team than Arsenal: best player offensively and defensively 

Ohhh he's done it agaaaaaain

Edited by Cicero
  • Upvote 2

• The title was changed to Tuesday 13th June - France 3-2 England
  • The topic was unpinned