• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Abu Dhabi GP - 10-12th December, 2021

football forum

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, MUFC said:

“He’s a different driver than me, less aggressive. He doesn’t know how to race like I do.

“I can’t blame him for that either, because he was never able to learn that like I did from my father.”

The complete lack of self awareness is astonishing 😂

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

“He’s a different driver than me, less aggressive. He doesn’t know how to race like I do.

“I can’t blame him for that either, because he was never able to learn that like I did from my father.”

The complete lack of self awareness is astonishing 😂

Bet it was Jos who did that interview disguised as Max... 👀

xD

20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Ordered Mexican food today. I hope that's a good omen. Like Checo torpedo'ing Lewis in the first corner. 

No way can I eat before or during a huge sporting event like this. I just don't have an appetite. I just wouldn't be able to swallow.

1 minute ago, MUFC said:

No way can I eat before or during a huge sporting event like this. I just don't have an appetite. I just wouldn't be able to swallow.

Well, I'm not actually driving there, so it's ok. 

• Subscriber

Anyone with a proper vested interest here must be bricking it xD. I'm siding with Max for today for the same reason I've leant towards him all year. They are both deserving champions, Lewis already has been seven times and variety is always good for the sport. Just hope there isn't any silly business that ends up painting the sport as a joke!

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

Anyone with a proper vested interest here must be bricking it xD. I'm siding with Max for today for the same reason I've leant towards him all year. They are both deserving champions, Lewis already has been seven times and variety is always good for the sport. Just hope there isn't any silly business that ends up painting the sport as a joke!

I’m bricking it for these first few corners in the hope that it doesn’t ruin the race. However i’ve less of an emotional interest than I used to have. Just tried to appreciate the the epic battle that it’s been. I do want Lewis to win but will not begrudge a Max win at all, both are deserving of it. 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm excited, not nervous. Still think Hamilton will win, but looking forward to the hopefully exciting and eventful race.

Why are you  nervous?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived