talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Years Eve

football forum

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a few of you has New Years always been a family affair? In my younger years it was out with my mates or to theirs if their parents were away. We started having family get togethers when I reached 30 lol. Now nobody can be arsed with it.

Lads, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a happy New Year and most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your love and friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Jane xxx

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

This is how I see myself looking next year.... except for the T-shirt, not all that keen on Brown tbh... 

image.thumb.png.cef75e6ac98a9ceb378afdb0a9ee4a70.png

Happy new Year all.. All the best to you and all your loved ones... :hh:

Even I'll pass when it comes to pics 🤣

20 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Lads, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a happy New Year and most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your love and friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Jane xxx

You soppy cow 🤣

7 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Haha this genuinely gave me a good laugh. Read it to the missus too 

Archived