all kick-offs 15.00 (GMT) unless stated

Saturday 19th February, 2022
Arsenal vs Brentford

Aston Villa vs Watford

Brighton vs Burnley

Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

Liverpool vs Norwich

Southampton vs Everton

First off, this actually feels like a proper Saturday afternoon with 6 fixtures at 3pm.

That can't have happened too often in recent times. Good to see.

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, Lucas said:

First off, this actually feels like a proper Saturday afternoon with 6 fixtures at 3pm.

That can't have happened too often in recent times. Good to see.

Agreed. Been a while since there's been so many. 

• Subscriber

Strange game. We've been second best and our passing has been poor, neither side really with any quality in the final third. Allan not having a great game and compromised by an early yellow card. We don't really have anyone to replace him with though. Still, the game is there for the taking for either team.

Intense first half. We’ve spent most of it camped in our own half and Arsenal have had a lot of VAR decisions go against them, but fairly I think. Otherwise Arsenal have created very little in terms of clear cut chances and that’s largely been down to our resolute defending, getting bodies in the way. Saka has struggled with Henry in the first half, real good performance from Rico, but for me Odegaard is most worrying in terms of midfield. He can really open the game up if he wants, but seems reluctant.

From our perspective we’ve allowed Arsenal too much possession, stopped pressing high up the pitch and so they’ve looked dangerous because they’ve had waves and waves of attacks. Granted those attacks led to nothing, but after a while you do wonder if they’ll grab a goal. I wanted Jensen off for Janelt at half time and Frank done it at 40 minutes so that’s good to see. Not enough time for Janelt to impose himself, hopefully in the second half we can press higher up the pitch again and Janelt can help Dasilva carry the ball forward, something Jensen wasn’t doing.

8 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

Strange game. We've been second best and our passing has been poor, neither side really with any quality in the final third. Allan not having a great game and compromised by an early yellow card. We don't really have anyone to replace him with though. Still, the game is there for the taking for either team.

Bloody 'ell, where was this last week... 😂

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I haven’t made the match day squad a single time this season, not even today.

Ffs Norwich take the lead, ball took a bad deflection off Matip to go from a shit shot to a goal…

I swear, If we fully fall out of this title race cause we drop points at home to Norwich…

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

I swear, If we fully fall out of this title race cause we drop points at home to Norwich…

If we fall out of the title race for losing to Norwich we deserve to fall out of the title race.

I don’t think there’s any chance we catch City tbh, but we should be beating Norwich. They’re defending well but the goal woke us up a bit.

I’d get the Ox off for Elliott though asap

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Rick said:

Time for reinforcements... 

:ph34r:

Archived