talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LFCMadLad

Liverpool cool pursuit of Jude Bellingham and seek midfield alternatives Tuesday April 11 2023, 8.45pm

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/liverpool-cool-pursuit-of-jude-bellingham-and-seek-midfield-alternatives-xdf6963kn

Liverpool pull out of race to sign Jude Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund Tuesday April 11 2023, 8.58pm

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/apr/11/liverpool-pull-out-of-race-to-sign-jude-bellingham-from-borussia-dortmund

Number one Dortmund source

Confirmed: Liverpool won’t be in for Jude Bellingham. #LFC out of the race as they can’t meet the €150m price demand of Borussia Dortmund, as per multiple reports. Jürgen Klopp is a Bellingham fan but he has a lot to fix this summer and want to invest in other players. 🔴

I don’t think this is the worst news for Liverpool, sounds like they’re gunna have a windfall to spend in the Summer and I think once it’s done Bellingham will be all forgotten about.

I’m surprised Arsenal haven’t been linked, the perfect Xhaka replacement.

8 minutes ago, Danny said:

I don’t think this is the worst news for Liverpool, sounds like they’re gunna have a windfall to spend in the Summer and I think once it’s done Bellingham will be all forgotten about.

I’m surprised Arsenal haven’t been linked, the perfect Xhaka replacement.

This is great for Liverpool, they can now buy 3 solid players instead. Im guessing Judes told Liverpool he's not signing for them so they can get on with alternatives. Bellingham has agreed to join City sometime ago

I did say that they’re just feeding the fans bullshit to keep them happy about not signing any midfielders for 2 years… if we couldn’t afford him last year, why would we be able to afford him this year?

It’s honestly infuriating to be linked with tons of players we probably should have been linked with over the last 2 years… just to be told “nah we’re looking to sign THE RIGHT PLAYER” only to be told “lol jk we can’t afford the right player.”

We need a serious refresh - let’s see if FSG can deliver.

10 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I did say that they’re just feeding the fans bullshit to keep them happy about not signing any midfielders for 2 years… if we couldn’t afford him last year, why would we be able to afford him this year?

It’s honestly infuriating to be linked with tons of players we probably should have been linked with over the last 2 years… just to be told “nah we’re looking to sign THE RIGHT PLAYER” only to be told “lol jk we can’t afford the right player.”

We need a serious refresh - let’s see if FSG can deliver.

It was common sense that you wasn't getting him wasn't it mate with the state of the club right now and your transfer budget along with needing 4 or 5 players, don't know why your fan base bought into it but guess common sense is lacking these days ...who would you like? ..Mac Allister would be a good option but expensive. 

On 12/04/2023 at 17:52, Happy Blue said:

It was common sense that you wasn't getting him wasn't it mate with the state of the club right now and your transfer budget along with needing 4 or 5 players, don't know why your fan base bought into it but guess common sense is lacking these days ...who would you like? ..Mac Allister would be a good option but expensive. 

I actually think most Liverpool fans weren’t expecting him but were holding out hope that FSG weren’t full of shit. But it was basically the end of the last transfer window after we brought in that crippled lad from Juve that a lot of people suspected that FSG were just feeding bollocks to LFC journos to get pressure off them for not reinforcing the midfield.

Mac Allister would be a good signing, better than Mount imo. But signing him now means he’s going to be going at a really high price and we know how FSG feel about expensive midfielders xD - so I doubt we get him if we’re interested.

Tbh I don’t know who I’d like. I think we’re going to end up with Mount and… I don’t really think he’s what we need. We’d also need someone to replace Fabinho as a starter in the side because after this season… we definitely need to be thinking about replacing him. Then we probably need to be looking at signing 2-3 defenders tbh.

It’s annoying because two years ago we should have refreshed the midfield and FSG have waited until the wheels came off for us before they were ready to act. So now we have to spend a lot for an expensive rebuild and we’re probably going to have a lot of growing pains bedding people into the first team…

… and that’s only if FSG actually sign all the players we actually need. I’m not convinced that they will tbh. They might just sign Mount and say “good enough for this year” so who fucking knows.

I see us being linked to Rice, Bellingham, Caicedo but will take them with a pinch of salt.   

I would love Declan Rice but I think we need to be in for Manuel Ugarte from Sporting, he duplicates Bruno Guimaraes, a press resistant player capable of progressing the play and above average to good in long and medium range passing.  His defensive style reminds me of the late Chiek Tiote, relentless.

3 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I see us being linked to Rice, Bellingham, Caicedo but will take them with a pinch of salt.   

I would love Declan Rice but I think we need to be in for Manuel Ugarte from Sporting, he duplicates Bruno Guimaraes, a press resistant player capable of progressing the play and above average to good in long and medium range passing.  His defensive style reminds me of the late Chiek Tiote, relentless.

Well Bellingham agreed to join City in December so he's out, Rice could be a good option if Liverpool don't go for him

• The title was changed to Jude Bellingham - Man City Lead Race to Sign Midfielder
14 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Haaland doing Judes celebration today xD ..think it will be announced soon before someone like Grealish let's it slip lol

vfMC0S3.jpg

real Madrid are in agreement with Bellingham to, it is now whether Dortmund get paid.   saying he is joining city is grossly untrue.

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

real Madrid are in agreement with Bellingham to, it is now whether Dortmund get paid.   saying he is joining city is grossly untrue.

Your not listening, he's agreed to sign for City ..being new i guess you don't know my track record with transfer information so will let you off ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

Archived