talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Out of interest: Who believes that? German media outlets are reporting Dortmund are looking for 150m Euros, which would be 132m pounds.

No fee has even been agreed. Just personal terms. 

I'd imagine Real and Dortmund will spend the next several weeks negotiating. 

Madrid are going to have one hell of a midfield, especially with Kroos and Modric renewing. But honestly, when Kroos and specifically Modric eventually leave I feel like they’ll need someone with their physicality and tempo control. I dont think any of Camavinga, Bellingham or Valverde are players who control the tempo of a game, and definitely not to the level of Luka Modric who is still phenomenal.

An Odegaard, de Bruyne, Trent type player.

1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Out of interest: Who believes that? German media outlets are reporting Dortmund are looking for 150m Euros, which would be 132m pounds.

that's why I said believed to be, ie speculated.

48 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

He's not going to Real xD ignore the bs going around at the minute

46 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

You imagine wrong :ph34r:

Yeah have fun with Kovacic. 

3 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I can see it,  Jude running around in the whites and Blue will be telling us how he is coming to Citeh

So according to the BBC:

"Real are willing to pay around 100m euros for Bellingham but Dortmund are understood to want 150m euros.

Real are confident the midfielder - who has turned down a contract offer to stay at Dortmund - wants to join them but Manchester City are still interested too."

How are RM close to signing this lad if they are nowhere near Dortmund's valuation? xD and with Dortmund still in the title race i bet they're well pissed off with the timing of this.

This is just RM leaking this rumour trying to appease their fans and to unsettle us before next week, it's just the same as the Haaland transfer rumours last season when the news was reporting he had agreed to sign for them 

You'd have to think Tchouameni, Camavinga, Bellingham would be pretty dominant. But which of Tchouameni and Camavinga lose minutes? Because it won't be Valverde. You'd have to think Modric or Kroos would leave, right?

7 hours ago, Spike said:

You'd have to think Tchouameni, Camavinga, Bellingham would be pretty dominant. But which of Tchouameni and Camavinga lose minutes? Because it won't be Valverde. You'd have to think Modric or Kroos would leave, right?

it is a good problem to have

1 hour ago, Danny said:

What I don’t get is how is Bellingham not affordable but Max Allister is? Mac Allister will be gone for £100m+ no?

A few sources saying Brighton's looking for £70m - which I'm sure we'd still be in for Bellingham if he were around that amount. Dortmund want more than double that for Bellingham at £150m - but I'm sure Madrid will be negotiating to pay less, but I suspect he goes for more than £100m.

32 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

A few sources saying Brighton's looking for £70m - which I'm sure we'd still be in for Bellingham if he were around that amount. Dortmund want more than double that for Bellingham at £150m - but I'm sure Madrid will be negotiating to pay less, but I suspect he goes for more than £100m.

I thought he had a 5 year deal but it runs till 2026, so not as much wiggle room as they have with Caicedo.

I find it strange Brighton are happy to sell him for £70m, he’s a World Cup winner, starts for Argentina, is probably going to finish the season on about 12 goals and whoever gets him next will be able to boost that number to 15-20.

I actually had him down as being a Gundogan replacement at City. If not £100m they should be looking at £80m-£90m minimum

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Ahem, no. They want 150M Euros! Might come as a surprise but most people talk their own currency when calling sums, you Britons are not that important that everybody orientates on your currency.:ph34r:

15 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Ahem, no. They want 150M Euros! Might come as a surprise but most people talk their own currency when calling sums, you Britons are not that important that everybody orientates on your currency.:ph34r:

Sorry it's a holdover from us having our own currency instead of needing to share one with the EU like a bunch of weirdos :ph34r:

It's still almost double what Mac Allister's rumoured to be going for (and that's already an insane fee imo). If Dortmund were willing to sell Bellingham at a bit more than half what they're actually asking for... I don't think we would have publicly pulled out of the race for him and we'd still very much be in for him. Can't say I blame Dortmund though, they're one of the best at selling to other clubs in Europe.

3 hours ago, Danny said:

I actually had him down as being a Gundogan replacement at City. If not £100m they should be looking at £80m-£90m minimum

That's because you don't swallow the bullshit that the media put out xD he is Gundogan's replacement so you are correct. Gundo is leaving on a free this summer, the fact Madrid are way off Dortmund's valuation means they are in the same boat as Liverpool, City are willing to pay the asking price on this player which means Madrid need 130million just to get a seat at the table

It's funny watching people swallow the same lies from the same people season after season xD ..every news paper, sports channels was running with story's like these last march/April lol

Erling Haaland 'tells Real Madrid he wants to join them'

Erling Haaland 'tells Real Madrid he wants to join them' with one clear transfer demand

REAL MADRID are reportedly leading the way to sign Erling Haaland.

By LEWIS WINTER

Erling Haaland has made it clear to Real Madrid he wants to join them, according to reports. However, Haaland is determined to sign for Real this summer and not be made to wait until the end of next season Spanish newspaper AS claims Haaland has expressed his desire to join Real

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1575070/Erling-Haaland-Real-Madrid-transfer-news

• The title was changed to Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

Archived