talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wesley Fofana Signs for Chelsea

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

The deal really isn't all that good to be honest. We profited by £35-40mil and we have to give about half of it to St Etienne. I thought we'd get more than that when he'd signed that deal. Sadly how he's behaved has cost us quite a bit.

Make no mistake I expected it. He wasn't too dissimilar when he came to us. He will likely do it to Chelsea.

• Administrator

The snake has finally left the building. 

Give it a few years and he'll do to Chelsea what he's done to us and St Etienne when Real or PSG come calling. 

• The title was changed to Wesley Fofana Signs for Chelsea
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I mean we don't really have a record of letting our prized assets go but I get your point. 

Signing just doesn't fill me with any excitement knowing our midfield is still shit. 

Hazard, Rudiger, Courtois are a few recent examples but true, it's not a regularity.

He's proven what he's like in terms of his attitude and sulking when he's not getting what he wants. I get he'll do the same to you. 

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hazard, Rudiger, Courtois are a few recent examples but true, it's not a regularity.

He's proven what he's like in terms of his attitude and sulking when he's not getting what he wants. I get he'll do the same to you. 

Alleged Chelsea fan like Kante so who knows. May found his dream move. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Courtois is the only one that really did down tools and made it clear from day one he wanted Spain, not England.

I would bet nearly all players sulk, just because it isn’t printed doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

Archived