talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 1-0 Wolves - Saturday 20th August, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30 (BST)

Live on BT Sport

1200px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png       VS     1200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
13/02/2022 - Tottenham 0-2 Wolves
22/09/2021 - Wolves 2-2p Tottenham (EFL Cup)
22/08/2021 - Wolves 0-1 Tottenham

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last week's result just papered over the Spurs' cracks and I'm hoping tomorrow will see a return to form. I'm not predicting a score line. Richarlison came on and Spurs geed up a lot so, I'm eating humble pie to say this but I hope he gets a lot of match time tomorrow. I did have my doubts, I just wasn't sure but he did do alright last week.

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Spurs fortunate Wolves are a bit toothless currently, lucky to get a win. But 3 points all the same and a clean sheet in the end.

Can't put my finger on what's not quite right. Maybe I'm being too demanding 3 matches in but could Son be unsettled by the presence of Rich? Have so many new arrivals unsettled the oldies?

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

3 matches in. Nothing to get overly concerned about. 

6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Rattled

Yeah, it is also a good thing they have a manager known for his understanding and patience that hasn't thrown a tantrum and quit the last three clubs and national team he has coached on top of burning all bridges to ensure he never returns.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Danny said:

Collins is a dream

Went walkabout for Kane's goal though. Not even sure what he was thinking stepping out when your marking a striker like him. Could have easily just kept his position to put Kane off or better still get his head to the ball. 

21 minutes ago, Stan said:

Went walkabout for Kane's goal though. Not even sure what he was thinking stepping out when your marking a striker like him. Could have easily just kept his position to put Kane off or better still get his head to the ball. 

Think the ball took a deflection and was heading in that direction but I also think I gave him the kiss of death lol

• The title was changed to Tottenham 1-0 Wolves - Saturday 20th August, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived