image.png        VS      1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
08/05/2022 - Man City 5-0 Newcastle
19/12/2021 - Newcastle 0-4 Man City
14/05/2021 - Newcastle 3-4 Man City

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's some potential for an upset here imo. Crowd will be rocking and Newcastle have this new era thing going on. I think it's going to be very hard to beat them at home this season. Plus if there is a time to get points from Man City it's usually early in the season when they're finding their football before they eventually start winning every game. Either way I don't see a 0-4 scenario.

It is a very hard game,  City are loaded and are playing very fluid football.   Not expecting much here other than at least making them work hard.   Sometimes miracles can happen but I think a win is a very low possibility,  a draw would be a fantastic result but City have the bookies at over 70% expectancy to win and its probably right. 

Should be a difficult game but we got 4pts to play with and should win this really. they can do what Bournemouth did and put 5 players around Haaland but then you leave De Bruyne & Foden with lots of space, last week De Bruyne dribbled to the edge of the box, they all flocked around Haaland so De Bruyne said cheers and stuck it in the bottom corner with the outside of his boot 😂 we are going to be devastating on the counter now too with Haaland

Phillips and Palmer return from injury, Laporte out and think Grealish has a knock but might feature. we have a small squad this season so half the bench will be youth players, i would play this team

Ederson

Dias         -        Ake 

Walker      -      Rodrigo       -        Cancelo

De Bruyne        -         Gundogan

Bernardo       -    Haaland     -     Foden

BENCH:- Ortega, Stones, Gomez, Phillips, Palmer, Alvarez, Mahrez, Grealish, Delap

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Should be a difficult game but we got 4pts to play with and should win this really. Phillips and Palmer return from injury, Laporte out and think Grealish has a knock but might feature. we have a small squad this season so half the bench will be youth players, i would play this team

Ederson

Dias         -        Ake 

Walker      -      Rodrigo       -        Cancelo

De Bruyne        -         Gundogan

Bernardo       -    Haaland     -     Foden

BENCH:- Ortega, Stones, Gomez, Phillips, Palmer, Alvarez, 

No Mahrez?

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

On the bench for me, id start Bernardo out wide so he cant play at Barca midweek :ph34r: infact id wouldn't even fly him out there 😂

Barca midweek?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

We play a charity game on the 24th against them, kind of an extra pre season game if you will, give the fringe players a run and maybe try things out with Haaland for 20mins or so

Had you not said it's for charity I'd have been stating it's utterly pointless xD 

Archived