• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/10/2017 at 6:18 PM, Dr. Gonzo said:

Mueller's brought the first charges forward - frogs are gay confirmed?

Btw Alex Jones was telling the truth to a degree some chemical was found to increase homosexuality among the pond life. But it’s a good saying.

Anyway Mueller’s investigation is not just Trump being a Russian plant it’s about the whole cyber warfare such as adds / hacking, we don’t even know what part of the investigation these charges relate to and you’re crowing I’d laugh if it’s related to DNC hacking. Anyway if they charge some Russian guy on a laptop in A basement somewhere who hacked the DNC that’s just proving Russian interference (which I agree happened, the social media attacks happen around the world) it’s not proving collusion. And as all of those who followed the Podesta leaks, we couldn’t give a fuck about how they were obtained it was the content. 

On 28/10/2017 at 3:30 AM, Harry said:

Who isn’t beholden to special interests in politics? Its the way things work. Lobbyists and special interests groups wield significant power over political parties, and that gets worse and worse every time a Republican gets in the Oval Office and appoints more and more  “small government, pro corporation” Supreme Court nominees that make fucked up decisions that completely shut out the small guy like Citizens United, enabling the rise of the Koch Brothers and their ilk. Its to the point now the entire republican establishment is under threat because one billionaire - Robert Mercer is throwing huge money into Steve Bannon’s wing of the party. 

Special interests groups are always going to be there trying to use their power and influence to further their agenda, and a politician can either turn them all away and go nowhere or do what’s necessary to keep these groups from undermining you completely, whilst doing the minimum possible for them in order that you can go on with what you are trying to do.

Even Trump is doing this now, but in the most ignorant, random uninformed fashion that is not consistent with any sort of strategy and only creating anarchy. Its like a magic 8 ball has been installed in the Oval Office, and has its finger on the nuclear button.

Are the Clintons power junkies? Hell yes. Do they give zero fucks at all about the middle and lower class? I’m pretty sure that they do care, and a fair bit more than Trump does. They seem to want things that are aligned with what is good for most people - gun control, abortion rights, health care and social security, campaign finance reform. They are pro-globalisation obviously which some see as that they don’t care about the small guy but I’m not sure there is a peaceful alternative to globalisation that would deliver better outcomes for the masses in the western countries that are already pretty maxxed out in terms of real growth. Its a subject about we should have an intelligent debate, but it is unfortunately unpleasant.

There’s no doubt that all politicians are like this lobbyist have had their hooks in for years. It’s part of why Trump resonated with the electorate, the Clintons were that deep in the system they’ve been doing it for long, flip flopped on issues so many times that it’s obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that they don’t have principles if the cash is right. 

Trump ran a largely self funded campaign and he’s said a lot about putting the country first, whether he does or not time will tell but that’s what the difference was going into the election. I think if you’re personally offended by tweets and that effects your voting habits you’re probably a bit delicate.

Also it’s fairly obvious that the Republicans are at war with themselves you have the DC bubble crowd who’re basically no different from the DNC neocons and they’ve taken a big dislike to the Trump administration, he’s not really a Republican he just ran on their ticket.

I was not aware Paul Manafort was a basement dwelling Russian. I thought he was former campaign manager. I was told there was no proof of collusion and those boring Podesta emails were more shocking and revealing than a president placed through treason.

I guess that's why you shouldn't listen to far right extremists when they talk about politics.

5 hours ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Yeah, Isaac Marion faked this tweet, which is kinda obvious, because Trump doesn't read any books.

Fake News in a nutshell. 

15 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I was not aware Paul Manafort was a basement dwelling Russian. I thought he was former campaign manager. I was told there was no proof of collusion and those boring Podesta emails were more shocking and revealing than a president placed through treason.

I guess that's why you shouldn't listen to far right extremists when they talk about politics.

It’s on tax fraud unrelated to Trumps campaign 😂😂😂

You’re piss must be boiling 

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Fake News in a nutshell. 

It’s on tax fraud unrelated to Trumps campaign 😂😂😂

You’re piss must be boiling 

It's 2 campaign officials indicted on conspiracy against the US - but believe what you have to to make yourself feel good.

43 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's 2 campaign officials indicted on conspiracy against the US - but believe what you have to to make yourself feel good.

41 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

And there's the guilty plea tesos just posted...

But "FAKE NEWS" because that's easier to say than admitting you fell for Russian propaganda.

9719C280-B69D-4EE0-B3F2-4FB5E005921F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol from the guy pushing that Seth Rich stuff months ago.

Manafort. On tax charges going back years. And a bloke no one's heard of who volunteered for the Trump campaign. No "collusion” or relevance to Trump and you’ve gone all in day 1. Lets not forget the Podesta stuff is to come 😂

As i see it the implications of Manaforts charges are potentially pretty significant.

1. Being an agent of the pro russian ukraine government in the lead up to taking the role with trump. 

2. 10 years if convicted is plenty of leverage to have over him if the aim is to use these convictions to turn over more loose stones. 

7 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Manafort. On tax charges going back years. And a bloke no one's heard of who volunteered for the Trump campaign. No "collusion” or relevance to Trump and you’ve gone all in day 1. Lets not forget the Podesta stuff is to come 😂

You should look into Mueller's prosecution tactics. Enron wasn't taken down in a day and the strategy to get people to flip by catching rats with other dirt on them was a massive part of it.

And ironically Podesta's brother might be implicated. Unlike you, I don't have a side I'm clearly on - if there's Russian owned cunts on the left, I'd like them to be swinging in the wind alongside Manafort and friends.

There's already been a guilty plea pretty directly involved with collusion from Papadopoulos. He's pleading guilty to a crime basically amounting to obstruction of justice, given details on his Russian contact, and probably is dishing the dirt given the info in his plea.

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You should look into Mueller's prosecution tactics. Enron wasn't taken down in a day and the strategy to get people to flip by catching rats with other dirt on them was a massive part of it.

And ironically Podesta's brother might be implicated. Unlike you, I don't have a side I'm clearly on - if there's Russian owned cunts on the left, I'd like them to be swinging in the wind alongside Manafort and friends.

There's already been a guilty plea pretty directly involved with collusion from Papadopoulos. He's pleading guilty to a crime basically amounting to obstruction of justice, given details on his Russian contact, and probably is dishing the dirt given the info in his plea.

There is another fascinating question re Papanopolous though.
He lied to FBI in January. Subsequently arrested in July and indicates he is willing to plead guilty and cooperate, but doesn't confess officially until now. Why the delay between July and now? He already knew what he knew back in July and prob spilt what he had back then so why not claim the scalp and move on.. Only logical reason is Mueller's team had him out with members of Trumps team wearing a wire hoping to get more information, this time on tape. 

4 hours ago, Harry said:

There is another fascinating question re Papanopolous though.
He lied to FBI in January. Subsequently arrested in July and indicates he is willing to plead guilty and cooperate, but doesn't confess officially until now. Why the delay between July and now? He already knew what he knew back in July and prob spilt what he had back then so why not claim the scalp and move on.. Only logical reason is Mueller's team had him out with members of Trumps team wearing a wire hoping to get more information, this time on tape. 

There's a lot of speculation saying he did just that - let's hope it's true.

Carter Page - a man who should probably hire a better lawyer - keeps going on TV and saying strange things that seem to keep implicating himself & the Trump campaign with Russia collusion. Here's his latest: https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357931-carter-page-i-might-have-discussed-russia-with-campaign-staffer

There's also this little tidbit: "Papadopolous has been cooperating since July; I've been cooperating since March. I want to get the truth out there." So perhaps he's flipped for months and his strange public statements are to get others involved in the situation to approach him and tell him to shut the fuck up while he's wearing a wire?

It's definitely interesting because he's routinely making statements that do not look good for him or the Trump campaign - and he's been doing it since before March.

Associated Press is confirming the identity of two of Papadopolous' contacts as Joseph Mifsud (a professor & honourary director at the London Academy of Diplomacy) and Ivan Timofeev (director of programs at the Russian International Affairs Council in Moscow) - right wing media in the US has been saying "well even if Papadopolous colluded, he didn't do it with any Russians. This AP report https://apnews.com/c5bc5815781541f4ae10a4e75e4d28fe/The-Latest:-AP-confirms-identity-of-2-Papadopoulos-contacts proves that to be false.

Right wing media has been going crazy since the story broke though. Fox News commentators are going crazy about Hillary's shadow government (which isn't a thing, like it is in Britain - it's literally a figment of their imagination) and a prominent one of their shitheads even called her "President Clinton." They're trying to paint some strange alternative reality where Hillary has supreme control over whatever happened, despite the fact she lost and Republicans control all 3 branches of US government.

WaPo is reporting (using AP as the major source) that Trump & his Trumpkins are laying the groundwork to get rid of Mueller for investigating into Trump's finances: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/10/31/trump-and-his-allies-are-laying-the-groundwork-for-a-saturday-night-massacre/ - the acts of a completely innocent man, and totally not someone who's been money laundering for his backers...

10 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

22852874_1974355459248489_3747008731396360464_n.png.jpg.2ba9282063e4d4c7ba6ef190d005ff08.jpg

22852874_1974355459248489_3747008731396360464_n.png.jpg.2ba9282063e4d4c7ba6ef190d005ff08.jpg

Screenshot_20171102-080913.thumb.png.78c1aaf54ba8662838cd3dff51f1d281.png

He’s still a bloke nobody has heard of, did you know him before this week? Anyway he’s pled guilty to lying to the FBI and they’ve used that to rattle a few cages. I still think at this point you’re all reaching too much with the collusion. 

As ive said above I very much doubt direct collusion with Russia, much more a case of Russian hacking/ interference which predates Trump and focuses on areas that aren’t directly involved with US politics. Took the opportunity & seized the momentum of Trump to hammer the Clinton/ DNC Washington machine that was banging the war drum. 

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:39 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:

Bad day for trump xD His military trans ban got blocked too. 

Why Trump hasn't irradiated these left wing Nazi's yet I do not know  ...get the special forces to kill everyone opposing his reign, what's the hold up, red tape? ..just do it already ffs! these liberal's are a cancer 

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived