• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Why Trump hasn't irradiated these left wing Nazi's yet I do not know  ...get the special forces to kill everyone opposing his reign, what's the hold up, red tape? ..just do it already ffs! these liberal's are a cancer 

The right is working on it, rest your crazy head well: https://www.newsweek.com/las-vegas-gunman-was-trump-supporter-happy-stock-market-701597

16 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

He’s still a bloke nobody has heard of, did you know him before this week? Anyway he’s pled guilty to lying to the FBI and they’ve used that to rattle a few cages. I still think at this point you’re all reaching too much with the collusion. 

As ive said above I very much doubt direct collusion with Russia, much more a case of Russian hacking/ interference which predates Trump and focuses on areas that aren’t directly involved with US politics. Took the opportunity & seized the momentum of Trump to hammer the Clinton/ DNC Washington machine that was banging the war drum. 

Lol what? He's admitted to collusion - the extent of the people he's colluded with being part of the Russian government is up in the air. But Trump's son even published emails at how excited he was to meet with a Russian lawyer representing the government - where they evidently discussed adoptions (aka the Russian response to the Magnitsky Act, that froze money for Putin and his Oligarch and mafia friends) and getting dirt on the Clintons. The evening of that meeting, Trump tweeted about juicy revelations coming from Hillary's emails. It could all be a giant coincidence... but if you stepped in something that looks like shit and smells like shit, it's probably shit.

And the idea that the Russian hacking was not focusing on areas not directly involved with US politics is mental. Some of the ads released to the public are very overtly political, others are designed to fan the flames of white supremacists and BLM - race relations are clearly a major political issue in the U.S. as well. And shit like immigration and the US's policy in the middle east is most definitely political. 

This site is pretty useful if you want to see what the Russian troll farms are pushing for their daily agenda 9-5 Moscow time: https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

We'll never know the extent of the Russian government involvement - but we can see that there's definitely some. Because they've got RT and Sputnik pushing the same talking points as these troll farms. That's state media pushing these same talking points. Russian state media is media put out by the Russian government. The only way to properly investigate this would be for Kremlin officials to either defect or with some Cold War level embedded spying.

But I think with Papadopalous admitting guilt relating to colluding with Russians, we're miles away from where we were months ago where "nobody in the campaign had any contact with the Russians."

I'm also not so sure that us never having heard of a foreign policy advisor to a Presidential candidate is relevant in any way. Have you ever heard of Paul Harstad, Cassandra Butts, or Neera Tanden? What about Walid Phares, Eric Edelman, Kim Holmes, or Paul Howard? I haven't - yet they were all advisors to the Obama & Romney campaigns. Whether or not we'd heard of any of these people has fuck all to do with whether or not they or their campaigns have commit crimes.

But we do know that Papadopalous admitted that he lied to the FBI regarding the campaigns Russian communications. And we do know that Paul Manafort, Trump Jr., and Kushner were part of an arranged meeting to discuss dirt on Clinton & to talk about adoptions (or more accurately, the Magnitsky Act). And we do know that Manafort and Rick Gates (two other people I'd never heard of prior to the Trump campaign by the way) have been indicted after Mueller's investigation. And looking at how Enron went down, Mueller's first indictments are usually to get rats to flip on their masters.

Nothing is clearly spelled out. And that's because there's an ongoing investigation to bring the truth to light. But the facts we do know give us the ability to make inferences to fill in the gaps. And based on the evidence we've got before us - it looks incredibly fucking suspicious. Maybe you're right and this is all just one giant coincidence. But if that were the case, why the fuck are these people acting so guilty?

The most interesting thing about that tranny is they focused their campaign on local policy issues... and let their opponent attack them for being a transvestite and play identity politics. And the Republican's strategy led to them imploding, because less people cared about the tranny stuff than they cared about repairing the local neglected roads. Which is good because identity politics is shite and has been so prevelent lately. Good to see substantive policy win out over identity politics.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:43 AM, BartraPique1932 said:

Why's this image made by Occupy Democrats? Isn't Murphy just another politically correct republican?

Virginia is probably one of the more "blue" states in the South - but the South is still very right wing. So for a statewide position like Governor, the only way a democrat will win is if they're pretty centrist. Look at West Virginia's Manchin - he's basically like a very moderate Republican, but caucuses with the Democrats and identifies as a Democrat... but he's also in one of the most right wing states around - so it's actually pretty remarkable he's one of their 2 senators despite being a Democrat.

It's not ideal, but I'll take more moderates and centrists over extremists like the Tea Party/Freedom Caucus/Vanilla ISIS that have taken over the Republican party. Baby steps in the right direction are still steps in the right direction.

18 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Fmr Dep. DA Theresa Jones, who worked alongside Roy Moore, tells CNN: “It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird...We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall..."

Screenshot_20171111-151923.thumb.png.a5cecb2173b9d1d95dabf4b04249fdbd.png

"But he fought to save the Ten Commandments!!!" 

It's good some Republicans are willing to pull their support of the pedo... but waaaaaay too many of them are sticking by them.

If he wins the election, I think Alabama should be forever known as the Diddler State.

23 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

xD his body might be old Kim but his mind is still only 6.

Wtf, when I saw this I thought it was fake. That is an actual tweet from the President of the United States...wow. 

9 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Governor Kay Ivey: I wont endorse him but I'll vote for him 😂😂 what the fuck!!

23435115_1514374188618522_5870552002870696042_n.thumb.jpg.1067c43af8dd27e4c9fee71b2a684e72.jpg

Apparently just last year a 70something year old married a 14 year old in Alabama, so I think they've already earned the title of "The Diddler State."

In other news, the brazen corruption of the Trump administration continues. Trump's appointed some lawyer who's never been to trial and been deemed not-competent to be a Federal Judge by the American Bar Association to be a Federal Judge. This, in itself, is not evidence of corruption... on the surface it looks like another unqualified Trump appointment - pretty par for the course at this point. But a deeper look makes the corruption more clear: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/politics/trump-judge-brett-talley-nomination.html

Brett Talley (the Judicial nomination) is married to a White House attorney who testified recently to Bob Mueller regarding the Russia investigation. So we've got a situation where it looks as though an unqualified nomination was made on the basis of the testimony this woman gave regarding the investigation.

Reagan was supposed to be the administration with the most documented federal corruption since the Teapot Dome Scandal (which is apparently the original Watergate) - and I'm surprised it's not Nixon - but I also wouldn't be surprised if Trump has far exceeded Reagan's level of corruption. The most shocking thing about Trump is how brazen he is. But why wouldn't he be, considering he's an admitted sex pest who can lie constantly yet have a seemingly unmovable number of the population back him?

5 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Apparently just last year a 70something year old married a 14 year old in Alabama, so I think they've already earned the title of "The Diddler State."

In other news, the brazen corruption of the Trump administration continues. Trump's appointed some lawyer who's never been to trial and been deemed not-competent to be a Federal Judge by the American Bar Association to be a Federal Judge. This, in itself, is not evidence of corruption... on the surface it looks like another unqualified Trump appointment - pretty par for the course at this point. But a deeper look makes the corruption more clear: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/politics/trump-judge-brett-talley-nomination.html

Brett Talley (the Judicial nomination) is married to a White House attorney who testified recently to Bob Mueller regarding the Russia investigation. So we've got a situation where it looks as though an unqualified nomination was made on the basis of the testimony this woman gave regarding the investigation.

Reagan was supposed to be the administration with the most documented federal corruption since the Teapot Dome Scandal (which is apparently the original Watergate) - and I'm surprised it's not Nixon - but I also wouldn't be surprised if Trump has far exceeded Reagan's level of corruption. The most shocking thing about Trump is how brazen he is. But why wouldn't he be, considering he's an admitted sex pest who can lie constantly yet have a seemingly unmovable number of the population back him?

The question for me is whether he'll still be there going into November next year and whether it will result in the democrats flipping the house.

Don't know if it's already been posted here before but Andy Serkis (the actor that done Gollum's voice for the LOTR movie) was on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert where the presenter asked Andy to do some Donald Trump Tweets in Sméagol's voice!  xD

12 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I’m surprised there’s so little about Trump’s praise of Saudi in midweek & the trophy hunting catastrophe that they’ve u-turned on in this thread. Both are legitimate gripes with Trump as they’re stupid policies. Yet still it’s Russia 😂

I've been surprised for months that this thread is still going as anything other than somewhere to post funny clips of Trump.

• Hillary crooked? CHECK!
  • Hillary biggest loser? CHECK!
  • She just can't stop? CHECK!
  • Hillary so terrible she's helping the republicans by preventing Bernie from running? CHECK!
  • If Shillary manipulates the primaries again, she's going to lose again in 2020? CHECK!

I don't like him, but he's 100% right in this one.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

There's fucking mountains of evidence.

Go on then enlighten me, I’ve not really followed it as the Democrat bloke Franken is the same it’s all very tit for tat, something to do with a yearbook I saw. Just seems a lot of smear bullshit from both sides

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived