talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PL Gameweek 36 Fixtures - 13-18th May, 2023

We just cannot catch any kind of break in Football, it always, ALWAYS comes crashing down one way or another.

Twenty seconds of Football is all it takes to completely go to pot.

1-0 up, chance to make it two and a great chance of a win and Bamford takes that penalty.

Rodrigo has taken them ALL season. 

Bamford's made it all about him.

The shit cunt cost us a win with an open goal miss v Leicester and he's probably cost us a win here. 

4 massive points and the absolute bottle job, low on confidence and having deactivated his Twitter due to criticism thinks he's in good shape to take a pen.

The chipstick legged, shithouse cunt can absolutely get to fuck. 

Only Leeds would give away a penalty seconds later. Complete recklessness and no composure but it never happens if we score that penalty.

Forest and Everton scored with every shot on target on Monday and there's us, cannot score a pen to go 2-0 up in a monumental game.

Just send us down honestly. I've had a gutful of this shit.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The shit cunt cost us a win with an open goal miss v Leicester and he's probably cost us a win here. 

4 massive points and the absolute bottle job, low on confidence and having deactivated his Twitter due to criticism thinks he's in good shape to take a pen.

The chipstick legged, shithouse cunt can absolutely get to fuck. 

I sympathise but I'm giving you a rep for the quality of this absolute top tier mini-rant.

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

xD

How did Bamford muscle in on the penalty taking then if Rodrigo is on the pitch?? 

Selfishness because he's been absolutely rinsed for missing that ooen goal v Leicester.

I'm just as angry Rodrigo, whose taken them all season, scored last week, not to mention is our top scorer, didn't rip that back out of Bamford's hands.

It makes you absolutely sick because when you need everything to go for you in these circunstances, shotting yourselves in the foot is fucking frustrating.

I'm gonna have to log off because I'm genuinely steaming.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Selfishness because he's been absolutely rinsed for missing that ooen goal v Leicester.

I'm just as angry Rodrigo, whose taken them all season, scored last week, not to mention is our top scorer, didn't rip that back out of Bamford's hands.

It makes you absolutely sick because when you need everything to go for you in these circunstances, shotting yourselves in the foot is fucking frustrating.

I'm gonna have to log off because I'm genuinely steaming.

Trouble is that heads go in emotional moments like these but these instances require a calm head, someone with a bit of composure to get the job done... You are right Rodrigo should have taken the penalty and I am surprised they didn't have the designated penalty taker sorted before the game started.. I should imagine he being ripped a new one in the dressing room right now.. 

Leeds are properly wank. Firpo is the biggest liability in the league. Bamford is a dickhead & the midfield are non existent. If they get anything out of this game I’ll be stunned. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

This ref has no control its pathetic

Hmm, not sure it's that. He gave all penalties, didn't he? Correctly so. I can only imagine he hasn't fully seen the Firpo one. But on review, he's given it. 

The only contentious call was the Firpo tackle. 

• Administrator

Finishes 2-2.

Saint-Maximin isn't up to the level that Newcastle need. Neither is Gordon. 

Leeds did well to get it back to 2-2 and stay in the game. 

Just now, Stan said:

Finishes 2-2.

Saint-Maximin isn't up to the level that Newcastle need. Neither is Gordon. 

Leeds did well to get it back to 2-2 and stay in the game. 

Ill give Gordon time and the off season but ASM needs to be moved on,  Elliot Anderson looked far better. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived