• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cole Palmer Signs for Chelsea

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Cicero said:

That makes sense when Grealish and Foden continue to play for City. 

You might of notice Foden has had his wings clipped a few times and been made to sit on the bench for going out to clubs but seems to have knuckled down after a slap on the wrist. Cole is like an extra from shameless :4_joy::ph34r: 

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Apparently Palmer is not a good trainer and a bit of a chav off field hence why Pep is happy to let him leave

Mate what does where he grew up or how he dresses got to do with it. He's a local lad to me and I've mentioned on here before I know a few lads who know his family. Like most footballers they come from working class backgrounds.

I have it on good authority there has been a bit of a disagreement about playing time so the decision was made to leave to gain it. Chelsea have offered him a wage he simply can't refuse at this stage of his career and he has had a good chat with Poch that encouraged the move.

Trust me Foden comes from a rougher background, he's from local to me as well.

Edited by Devil

8 hours ago, Devil said:

Mate what does where he grew up or how he dresses got to do with it. He's a local lad to me and I've mentioned on here before I know a few lads who know his family. Like most footballers they come from working class backgrounds.

I have it on good authority there has been a bit of a disagreement about playing time so the decision was made to leave to gain it. Chelsea have offered him a wage he simply can't refuse at this stage of his career and he has had a good chat with Poch that encouraged the move.

Trust me Foden comes from a rougher background, he's from local to me as well.

Just what's going around mate, he is still very young and still a kid isn't he, you cant expect him to be mature at this age. Pep said at the start of pre season he was thinking about selling him in a press conference 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Just what's going around mate, he is still very young and still a kid isn't he, you cant expect him to be mature at this age. Pep said at the start of pre season he was thinking about selling him in a press conference 

Why does he have to be sold at a press conference? Pep can be so weird at times... 

8 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Yeah, I get that and I've heard that rumour myself but it's not true at all. 

• The title was changed to Cole Palmer Signs for Chelsea
1 hour ago, Devil said:

Yeah, I get that and I've heard that rumour myself but it's not true at all. 

Its in the press too now mate. If true he needs to knuckle down or end up like Michael Johnson 

Speaking in a recent video on ESPN Hutchison had this to say about why City could be letting Palmer leave the club.

He said: “I’ll try and be kind here, from what I hear, I think he’s not great away from the training ground, that might be a reason why they might be selling him.” 

5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Its in the press too now mate. If true he needs to knuckle down or end up like Michael Johnson 

Speaking in a recent video on ESPN Hutchison had this to say about why City could be letting Palmer leave the club.

He said: “I’ll try and be kind here, from what I hear, I think he’s not great away from the training ground, that might be a reason why they might be selling him.” 

The press talk shit mate. 

They are putting two and two together because he was brought up in Wythenshawe. This kid is no issue at all, it's a totally fabricated story. Most of these lads are brought up in rough areas, Rooney was known to knock about with his mates after games in Liverpool.

I've got no allegiance to this lad at all but it really annoys me hearing this shit because he wouldn't even have got to where he is now if he was trouble. 

41 minutes ago, Devil said:

The press talk shit mate. 

They are putting two and two together because he was brought up in Wythenshawe. This kid is no issue at all, it's a totally fabricated story. Most of these lads are brought up in rough areas, Rooney was known to knock about with his mates after games in Liverpool.

I've got no allegiance to this lad at all but it really annoys me hearing this shit because he wouldn't even have got to where he is now if he was trouble. 

Yeah I know mate. I've nothing against Cole, City academy lad. Was just showing you whats going around. I personally think he's making a bad move for his football career but decent money must be tempting for a young kid in his position 

I don't get this at all, so this young bloke never has a bad word said about him but now he is at Chelsea it's because 'he is a chav' or 'he has an attitude problem'. He fits the MO of Chelsea to a T, young and inexperienced. They are trying to build a team to win for a decade.

16 minutes ago, Spike said:

I don't get this at all, so this young bloke never has a bad word said about him but now he is at Chelsea it's because 'he is a chav' or 'he has an attitude problem'. He fits the MO of Chelsea to a T, young and inexperienced. They are trying to build a team to win for a decade.

But isn't this exactly what Chelsea tried to do when they bought Werner, Pulisic, Havertz? 

As a dodger fan, I can see what Boehly is trying to do, but doing that in a football team, in my opinion, is a lot harder than in MLB, since there isn't a farm league system, to make sure young players develop and get playing time with less pressure.

6 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

But isn't this exactly what Chelsea tried to do when they bought Werner, Pulisic, Havertz? 

As a dodger fan, I can see what Boehly is trying to do, but doing that in a football team, in my opinion, is a lot harder than in MLB, since there isn't a farm league system, to make sure young players develop and get playing time with less pressure.

Not really. The scope of this is the entire team, they have like four players over 25 and one is the backup goalie. Not counting Bettinelli, Raheem Sterling is the oldest player after Thiago Silva and Sterling hasn't even turned 29 yet.

27 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Wener, Pulisic, and Havertz were all more established than Palmer tbf.