talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 23 - 3-5th February, 2024

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Danny said:

Maupay has now scored more goals this season than any Everton play has

That depends on whether or not you choose to pretend Doucoure doesn't exist but either way I'm glad he's doing well because it helps us get a fee for a player who's never going to be in the manager's plans.

11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

That depends on whether or not you choose to pretend Doucoure doesn't exist but either way I'm glad he's doing well because it helps us get a fee for a player who's never going to be in the manager's plans.

As far as I’m aware Doucoure is on 6 and Maupay is now on 7

Edited by Danny

Just now, Stan said:

Foden equaliser. There was only so long Brentford would hold out for. Man City are relentless. 

Tbh they havent created many great chances, the only one was Haaland from a mistake. That goal itself came from a mistake rather than anything City fone

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Tbh they havent created many great chances, the only one was Haaland from a mistake. That goal itself came from a mistake rather than anything City fone

But the pressure was telling. Lots of possession and bodies in and around the box. Shots from outside the area but still plenty of opportunities. Flekken is doing well. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Danny said:

As fat as I’m aware Doucoure is on 6 and Maupay is now on 7

Well good for him if that's the case. Like I said, everyone wins. Brentford get goals, Maupay revives his career and Everton see the value of their asset increase.

Commentator is desperate for City to win this, bar Haaland’s one on one, all of City’s chances were long range efforts that Flekken saved comfortably. Yet it’s all about City’s dominance and not intelligent defending

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Well good for him if that's the case. Like I said, everyone wins. Brentford get goals, Maupay revives his career and Everton see the value of their asset increase.

Was less of a dig at you and just circling back to a point I made when we signed him about how well he’d suit us when he had effectively been given up on as a Premier League striker 

• The topic was unpinned