talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2023/24 - FINAL - Man City vs Man Utd - Saturday 25th May, 2024

football forums

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

We got the Club Word Cup this year too but yeah, players partied hard a week too early. worse we have played all season, Pep must of know they wouldn't be up for it today as he wanted the bus parade right after last weekend instead of waiting for the FA Cup too :4_joy:  ..it's a shame Newcastle missed out on Europe because we couldn't be arsed today

You unleashed the mackems for one night,  I hope you are feeling proud.   

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Lies

20240414-224732.jpg

I know Manchester roads, you filled about 4 streets in Manchester City centre.

United and Liverpool bring millions mate, plastic clubs like City struggle to fill Deansgate. The front of that photo on the left prove it, gaps in fans. Embarrassing support.

1999 You couldn't move from Piccadilly to Deansgate to the Arena. I know because I was there. Liverpool 2019, mental numbers. Leicester had more for their parade.

10 minutes ago, Devil said:

United and Liverpool bring millions mate, plastic clubs like City struggle to fill Deansgate. The front of that photo on the left prove it, gaps in fans. Embarrassing support.

1999 You couldn't move from Piccadilly to Deansgate to the Arena. I know because I was there. Liverpool 2019, mental numbers. Leicester had more for their parade.

Shows how much in their shadow you are that after winning a cup final you're still throwing shade at City.

19 minutes ago, Devil said:

All this for saying congrats on winning the FA Cup 🙄😂 

13 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Shows how much in their shadow you are that after winning a cup final you're still throwing shade at City.

You'd know all about shade, you've lived your whole life in it.

Just responding to a silly joke he gave us. We put up with his wind ups all year round.

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

All this for saying congrats on winning the FA Cup 🙄😂 

Truth though, small time club got rich and cheated the system.

Hopefully proven guilty soon. Sick of hearing people like you talk rubbish online.

3 minutes ago, Devil said:

Truth though, small time club got rich and cheated the system.

Hopefully proven guilty soon. Sick of hearing people like you talk rubbish online.

The only one chatting shit here is you :4_joy: we are living rent free in your head lol

United deserved this win to be honest. Bruno Fernandes and Garnacho were excellent with their creativity and their runs, while Martinez was a rock in defence for them. Man City on the other hand were very disappointing. It was only really Doku, who came on in the 2nd half, who was brilliant for them. Doku's pace and dribbling skills gave the United players plenty of headaches and it was little surprise that he was the player to score Man City's goal.

However, United played excellently as a team today and I hope they keep ten Hag. Of course finishing 8th in the league table will be hugely disappointing for United fans, but I think that you have to give ten Hag more than one season at the club. It's a long term project he has in mind and I can see United finding a lot more success under him in the future. 

6 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Ridiculous fumble from Onana. It's incredible the highlight reel you could make out of his blunders and goals he shouldn't have conceded after one season with Man Utd.

It's mad sitting here I'm actually willing United to win. Goes to show the status of ill feeling City have now reached.

Imagine how many more points United would have had if they actually had a decent keeper? They really need to replace Onana over the summer, he is just not good enough at this level.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

The only one chatting shit here is you :4_joy: we are living rent free in your head lol

Sorry but you are really not. Never expected anything from today but was overjoyed to come away with the victory.

Reading some of the shit online this evening you'd think you were playing Rotherham. You and your fan base have got well above your station. Money or not you're still and always will be the second team from our City. 

So all the fake banter and the digs, save them for another day. We won't be parading (reference to the original post) but rest assured, if we did. Our Fa cup parade would make your micky mouse treble parade look embarrassing. We've been waiting long and hard to show you how it's done for long enough, we'd take pleasure making you look tiny.

Edited by Devil

14 minutes ago, Michael said:

United deserved this win to be honest. Bruno Fernandes and Garnacho were excellent with their creativity and their runs, while Martinez was a rock in defence for them. Man City on the other hand were very disappointing. It was only really Doku, who came on in the 2nd half, who was brilliant for them. Doku's pace and dribbling skills gave the United players plenty of headaches and it was little surprise that he was the player to score Man City's goal.

However, United played excellently as a team today and I hope they keep ten Hag. Of course finishing 8th in the league table will be hugely disappointing for United fans, but I think that you have to give ten Hag more than one season at the club. It's a long term project he has in mind and I can see United finding a lot more success under him in the future. 

If he'd have lost today it was over for me. You can't escape two trophies I two season though. You add to that a lost final as well and you can argue he's done well really. 

The league form is a major concern but even Klopp struggled a few seasons.

I'm 100% giving him his final year contract and letting him go again. 

14 minutes ago, Devil said:

Sorry but you are really not. Never expected anything from today but was overjoyed to come away with the victory.

Reading some of the shit online this evening you'd think you were playing Rotherham. You and your fan base have got well above your station. Money or not you're still and always will be the second team from our City. 

So all the fake banter and the digs, save them for another day. We won't be parading (reference to the original post) but rest assured, if we did. Our Fa cup parade would make your micky mouse treble parade look embarrassing. We've been waiting long and hard to show you how it's done for long enough, we'd take pleasure making you look tiny.

I know us not taking it seriously today has annoyed you but lets be honest Coventry beat you, united shouldn't of even been in the final. glad you was overjoyed with the victory though mate, you rags enjoy the scraps we give you ;)

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I know us not taking it seriously today has annoyed you but lets be honest Coventry beat you, united shouldn't of even been in the final. glad you was overjoyed with the victory though mate, you rags enjoy the scraps we give you ;)

I can see you've retreated to desperate measures with this post. You got beat, you got beat by a weaker side. Accept it like man, rather than being a little girl making excuses.

We got beat by you when you were average. It happens mate, you know that's how football works don't you. Saying you didn't take it seriously is embarrassing.

As for the Semi comment, we were terrible. But he was offside, get over it.

Edited by Devil

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Devil said:

I can see you've retreated to desperate measures with this post. You got beat, you got beat by a weaker side. Accept it like man, rather than being a little girl making excuses.

We got beat by you when you were average. It happens mate, you know that's how football works don't you. Saying you didn't take it seriously is embarrassing.

As for the Semi comment, we were terrible. But he was offside, get over it.

Think you missed the part where i said congratulation's to you :35_thinking: it's you that's taken it down this road for some bizarre reason :4_joy: 

Edited by Happy Blue

10 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Think you missed the part where i said congratulation's to you :35_thinking: it's you that's taken it down this road for some bizarre reason :4_joy: 

Yeah, you were very gracious in defeat. Claiming the players didn't care and they'd rather have partied than won another trophy.

You got beat, you are the better side. Why can't you just accept the game plan worked for us and you were shite instead of rolling out pathetic excuses as if you know what the players have been up to all week. Yeah a few partied after the league win, maybe that did contribute but don't make out like they've just done a 7 day Ibiza lads holiday.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Devil said:

Yeah, you were very gracious in defeat. Claiming the players didn't care and they'd rather have partied than won another trophy.

You got beat, you are the better side. Why can't you just accept the game plan worked for us and you were shite instead of rolling out pathetic excuses as if you know what the players have been up to all week. Yeah a few partied after the league win, maybe that did contribute but don't make out like they've just done a 7 day Ibiza lads holiday.

Like i said i was gracious but YOU taken it down this other path first :4_joy: ..lets look at the facts, united have only been good for 20years and that's because you was in the right place when the Sky money arrived. City have dominated for 10years so we are halfway to over taking you, broke most your records already and you have out spent more than us over that period so don't give me any shit about we have bought it, you cunts have spent over 1 billion and won next to nothing

Edited by Happy Blue

On another note Uniteds win yesterday means we have dropped down to the Europa Conference league qualifications section and although that would probably be a good start for our lot ( pigeon steps and all that ) there are rumblings about even taking part given the financial implications and if it would be better to bin it altogether.. The financial rules are different for the lower tier and even if we were so good and didn't put a foot wrong and went on and won the whole thing it's only worth something like £16M.. 

Why Man Utd glory puts Todd Boehly and Chelsea in the FFP mire amid European ban claim (msn.com)

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Like i said i was gracious but YOU taken it down this other path first :4_joy: ..lets look at the facts, united have only been good for 20years and that's because you was in the right place when the Sky money arrived. City have dominated for 10years so we are halfway to over taking you, broke most your records already and you have out spent more than us over that period so don't give me any shit about we have bought it, you cunts have spent over 1 billion and won next to nothing

So we didn't win Leagues, European cups and Fa cups before Sir Alex?

Think you need to read up on your history pal. We had won the most Fa cups, won a healthy amount of League titles and had already won the European Cup.

Your lack of knowledge says it all really, did you start liking football in 2010 by any chance?

I just think you're a wind up merchant, there isn't a proper fan writing back. You still haven't accepted you were shit and we were better. Just your pathetic theory you made up yourself.

1 hour ago, Devil said:

So we didn't win Leagues, European cups and Fa cups before Sir Alex?

Think you need to read up on your history pal. We had won the most Fa cups, won a healthy amount of League titles and had already won the European Cup.

Your lack of knowledge says it all really, did you start liking football in 2010 by any chance?

I just think you're a wind up merchant, there isn't a proper fan writing back. You still haven't accepted you were shit and we were better. Just your pathetic theory you made up yourself.

20 years in 136 years of professional football, it's nothing is it? your club is not that big in the grand scheme of things. spent over a Billion, more than anyone and couldn't even win the league :4_joy: jokers lol

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

20 years in 136 years of professional football, it's nothing is it? your club is not that big in the grand scheme of things. spent over a Billion, more than anyone and couldn't even win the league :4_joy: jokers lol

What's up with you, coming across a bit rattled here mate. I don't think I need to justify Manchester United to anyone really. If you don't know the history of the size of the club given you say you are from Manchester, then you don't know anything about football.

As for the billion pounds comments, yeah we spent a billion, that's a earned billion by the way. No cheating or hiding figures or payments on our part. We just straight up wasted the money.

Clueless you are, absolutely clueless. Steroids have melted your brain.

Edited by Devil

15 minutes ago, Devil said:

What's up with you, coming across a bit rattled here mate. I don't think I need to justify Manchester United to anyone really. If you don't know the history of the size of the club given you say you are from Manchester, then you don't know anything about football.

As for the billion pounds comments, yeah we spent a billion, that's a earned billion by the way. No cheating or hiding figures or payments on our part. We just straight up wasted the money.

Well i think my work is done here, time for nice cold beer :hh:

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Well i think my work is done here, time for nice cold beer :hh:

Rattled that bad he's retreating and claiming he was on a wind up.

Been a here few years now, it's your usual way of backing down.