talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

11 minutes ago, Cicero said:

2 days lmao. Your internet a potato? 

My internet is usable. That's about the best I can say from it.

Internet here in Peru isn't fantastic but its not this bad. My grandmother has better internet and she has no clue how to use technology.

I have to say I'm surprised at how dogshit I've become. Going forward I'm OK, but at the back I'm a shambles. Defending has changed so much from 14 and 15, I'd say for the better but its different and I'm not used to it. I was never good at it on those FIFA's either but never this bad.

Tackling still feels awkward but a bit better from those days. Anyhow, I just got promoted to Division 9 with my A-League team.

• Subscriber
57 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Ronaldo is pretty much unobtainable unless you put in real money. For Bale your best bet is to farm coins on FUT Battles. 

Pique should be class, but his lack of pace leaves you exposed in the top divisions.

Yeah my team is all tika taka with pace out wide, mediocre pace in midfield and pretty gash pace in central defence (Javi Martinez and Pique with Gimenez and Mascherano as back ups ¬¬). My first choice midfield is Busquets, Fabregas and Iniesta which is a lot of fun to play with even if it isn't necessarily the best suited to online. However, I'd rather play a bit differently and have a slight disadvantage then just be a boring bastard and have the same Bakayoko Eriksen De Bruyne midfield as everyone else.

• Subscriber

Re: Ronaldo yeah the price is ridiculous but I've just had a bit of a read into how to make coins off squad battles so I'll try that while grinding away. Squad battles is a great source of coins and packs, if you play each day you can realistically get the 15k coins and three packs for getting a Gold 1 ranking each week. I doubt I'll bother saving up in the end but I'll have a run at it.

Ditched my Chelsea career mode as it was piss easy. Wanted more of a challenge so started a new one with my family club Sampdoria. To increase the difficulty, I added 5 scouted youth players and 1 'scout future star' from the catalogue into the team. All are 17 years old.

Currently sitting 7th with 6 games in. 2 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss. Haven't faced any of the big boys yet.   The bolded are my youth players and the highlighted is my future star. 

Amante (62)

Biviano (55)---------------------------De Nucci (60)

Torreira (75)-------------Alonso (60)

Ferrari (55)

Murru (70)---Ricci (67)---Silvestre (75)---Rizzo (58)

Viviano (82)

Fruchtl(82)

Odriozola(85) - De Ligt(84) - Vallejo(85) - Cucurella(83)

Aleña(89) -- N.Keita(88)

Malcom (89) ----------------- Barco(88)

Mbappe(91) -- L.Martinez(87)

Strongest 11:

Fruchtl(82) - 11.5 Million from Bayern

Odriozola(85) - 20 million off Bournemouth
De Ligt(84) - 18 million from Ajax
Vallejo(85) - 20 million from Real Madrid
Cucurella(83) - 3.1 million from Barcelona B

Aleña(89) - 18 million from Barcelona B
Nabi Keita(88) - Free Transfer

Malcom(89) - Free Transfer
Ezequiel Barco(88) - 10.3 million from Independiente
Mbappe(91) - 45.5 million from Napoli
Lautaro Martinez(87) - 7 million from Racing Club

Subs:

Nyambe(75) - Already at the club.

Diop(84) - 28.5 million from Udinese

Federico Valverde(83) - 10 million from Real Madrid

Ferran Torres(82) - 4.9 Million from Valencia

Marcus Edwards(80) - 16.5 million from Spurs

Piotr Zielinski(87) - Free Transfer

Cristiano Ronaldo(81) - Free Transfer

Santaro(69) - My Future star I scouted.

I wasn't going to buy Mbappe since I had him for my Barcelona team as well(and didn't think I'd afford him), but I noticed he was at Napoli and had a 45.5 million clause. I was offered 45.5 million for a young German striker I had called Arp, he was 79 rated overall at 20 years of age, so I sold him to Leicester for 45 million and bought Mbappe for the same price. I will probably end up buying Arp back at some point also as he was a cracking young player.

Players who I have bought/loaned in that have now departed:-

David Villa - He was a free transfer, did 2 seasons, was instrumental in the championship season.
Dani Ceballos(86) - He had 2 (fantastic) seasons on loan, reaching 86 before the loan expired. Unfortunate not to be able to make it permanent.
Guedes(84) - Same as above, although he reached 84.
Tom Davies(79) - Loaned from Everton for 2 seasons, did alright in the lower divisions.
Arp(79) - I had him from about 74, he grew quickly and is now an 81 at Leicester at 20/21 years old. I will buy him back at some point.
Holding(79) - Filled in and did a job on loan, but I was never going to make him permanent, there are better out there.
Angel Gomes(77) - Did well, I might go in for him and buy him in the future perhaps.
Foden(79) - Same as above, he grew well before returning to Man City.

It's much better when starting in the lower leagues(I used to always do Morecambe and Accrington Stanley) as you are pretty much starting from scratch. It's a lot tougher and tighter as well, although this team is soon going to dominate as it's very young and doesn't stop growing.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

@The Rebel CRS  I recommend you do what I'm doing.  Played nearly 10 games last night and I'm playing some of the best football. For some reasons, with academy players, they play a lot better than what they are rated. They grow quickly as fuck too. I'm still drawing a bunch of games, but the football i'm playing is some of the best I've played in all FIFA.

16 games in. 7 wins. 6 draws. 3 defeats. Currently sitting 5th. 

Amante (63)

Biviano (58)---------------------------De Nucci (63)

Torreira (76)-------------Alonso (61)

Ferrari (58)

Murru (71)---Ricci (71)---Silvestre (75)---Rizzo (60)

Viviano (82)

Edited by Cicero
  • Upvote 1

Love this - I absolutely bottled a match against a team of Brazilians, was 2-0 up and he scores 2 goals in the 88th and 89th minute. I start kick off and immediately score the third. Would have loved to seen the guys reacion to that. Would have been worth popcorn money.

cf9000de6c490b3ab658b886704f89ea.png

ff844007a979acde66969cccad0a3b6d.png

22 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Current Ultimate Team is;

Martial (82) - Mbappe (83) - Dembele (83)

Bakayoko (82) - Tolisso (82) - Goretska (82)

Rose (82) - Rudiger (82) - Tah (82) - Kimmich (81)

Fahrmann (84)

Record stands at 63-3-23.

Ugh, French team. Overdone. I would like to beat you xD

Just now, Cannabis said:

Ah, you peasant. 

Its funny actually, whenever I see a PL or la Liga team I put extra effort to put them in their place for unoriginality and gloryhuntism

In fairness to you though you did a hybrid so I can't blame you for that.

• The title was changed to EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).