talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

I'm doing really shitty now as I've had two youth players get 3 month injuries, but now they are fit. Thankfully other clubs are inconsistent as well. 

It's Feb in my league and i'm sitting 5th. Knocked out of the copa by Bari. 

(one major gripe is that i'm creating so many chances, but my conversion rate is appalling. Had like 20 attempts, 12 on target, and only scored 1 goal against Bari before they beat me in penalties) 

Juventus - 61

Inter - 58

Napoli - 58

Roma - 46

Sampdoria 44

Amante (63)

Biviano (60)---------------------------De Nucci (63)

Torreira (78)-------------Alonso (63)

Ferrari (62)

Murru (72)---Ricci (74)---Silvestre (75)---Rizzo (62)

Viviano (82)

After this season, plan on getting Mammana in replace of Silvestre and Saracchi for Murru. 

Edited by Cicero

I picked up Naby Keita for free, who is 88 overall and actually just won the Ballon d'or xD. I got Malcom for free as well, he's an 89 overall and  Zielinski, who is 88 overall, although I'm going to sell Zielinski when Dele Alli arrives. That should fetch over 60 mil I'm guessing. Also C.Ronaldo and Villa were freebies, but just as squad players when I needed a bit of depth.

Martinez has been class but looks to have stopped growing at 87(unless he grows a bit more, but he doesn't seem to be), although Ezequiel Barco has been even better. I picked him up in the low 70s and he's now a 90.

Not just Aleña, but Cucurella is a beast as well. He was about a 69 when I bought him in league 1 and now he's 86. Those 2 and Barco/Martinez were my first 4 signings in league 1 and now 2 of them are in the 90s with the other 2 in the late 80s. Bargains.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

Bet you loved that haha.

I've not played Fifa in so long, the one thing about travelling is that you just can't play it xD Miss a good career mode, taking a mid-tableish club with a nice or historic stadium onto winning silverware, making shrewd transfers etc.

18 hours ago, Danny said:

Bet you loved that haha.

I've not played Fifa in so long, the one thing about travelling is that you just can't play it xD Miss a good career mode, taking a mid-tableish club with a nice or historic stadium onto winning silverware, making shrewd transfers etc.

Yeah there is something satisfying about taking a team from the lower leagues to champions league winners after buying aload of young players who grow into world class stars xD.

LaFont(87)

Odriozola(86) - Vallejo(87) - De Ligt(85) - Cucurella(87)

Aleña(92) - Keita(88)

Alli(91)

Malcom(89) - Mbappe(92) - Barco(90)

Subs:

Christian Früchtl(83) - GK
Issa Diop(85) - CB
Upamecano(83) - CB
Nyambe(76) - RB
Federico Valverde(86) - CM
Gabriel Santoro(72) - CAM - He's my scouted star
Marcus Edwards(82) - RM
Ferran Torres(84) - RM
Lautaro Martinez(87) - ST
Jann Arp(85) - ST

I will switch and play this as well.

LaFont(87)

Odriozola(86) - Vallejo(87) - De Ligt(85) - Cucurella(87)

Aleña(92)

Malcom(89) ------- Alli(91) --------- Barco(90)

Mbappe(92) - Martinez(87)

Aleña went from 90 to 92 after just a few games before bed last night. He's class to be fair and one of the best midfielders I can remember playing with. He has high 80s/90s for everything needed to make him the complete midfielder.

As I mentioned up there, I picked up Zielinski(88) for free, well I decided to sell him a season later for 80 million and replaced him with Dele Alli for free. Dele Alli is about 3 years younger and is better. With that money, and the money I already had in the bank, I was able to buy a 4th defender in Umpamecano(83), a keeper in Lafont(87) and lure Arp(85) back off Leicester.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

football forum

Like @The Rebel CRS, I got bored with Barcelona after starting my third season and beating Betis 8-0 and Alaves 9-2 right out of the gate. It became a question of how many goals I would score rather than who would win and even doing it with regens that I'd brought through La Masia got a bit boring. 

So now I'm managing Accrington Stanley! The worst rated team on FIFA in England and a squad of about 19 players. I'm going to try and grind my way through the leagues with the objective of getting these Premier League football. 

Can it be done? Let's see...

It's too easy with Barcelona, Real, Chelsea, City, United, etc as they already have teams that can win the league so you're winning the league every season from the off, you can also buy whoever you want straight away. It's even the same if you pick Liverpool, Spurs or Valencia.

It's more satisfying to build your way up to that dominance.

Whenever you go in for loans, go in for 2 year deals. Some clubs will also loan you players for a further 2 years, giving you 4 years out of them.

In my second season I also managed to pick up Guedes on loan from PSG and he raped the Championship. As I've said also, Barco is immense and comes very cheap at the start of the game. Maybe use a take over in your first season for a bit of extra money.

Real Madrid are also a great club to loan players off.

Marcus Edwards from Spurs. 

Holding from Arsenal

Angel Gomes from Man United

Phil Foden from Man Citeh

Frutchl from Bayern Munich

Tom Davies from Everton

They are players I got on loan in the lower leagues. Cabellos from Real Madrid and Guedes from PSG were 2 more I managed to pick up on loan but you need to wait until you are at least Championship level to land them. 

46 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Thanks for that @The Rebel CRS. I tried to get Phil Foden but he turned me down and Everton weren't willing to let Tom Davies go. I also tried my luck with Ademola Lookman and a few of the Manchester City/United lads but they were having none of it. I think until I get out of League Two and start to knock on the door of the Championship I'm not going to be able to sign anyone special.

The trouble at the moment is how small the squad is, I started with 19 players and two got injured over summer so I've now got 17 players to last me over the course of a season. My thought process at the moment is to get a scout as cheaply as possible and literally sign as many kids as possible just to beef out the team.

I started off in League 1 so that probably explains why you can't get them but I could.

32 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Martial, Malcom and Hueng-min Son have been my favourite players to use in career mode so far. And Salah too.

For Barcelona: Messi, Dembele, Mbappe and Asensio.

For Rovers: Barco, Malcom, Mbappe, Aleña

Finished my first season with Sampdoria. Managed to scrape 4th thankfully due to Roma cocking up so many results. Start of June and I purchased Saraachi and Mammana for a combined 40 million. Amante is doing my head in but I am going to be patient with him. So weak and misses loads of chances. Potential to be 94 rated though. Champions League should be interesting. 

Amante (66)

Biviano (62)---------------------------De Nucci (65)

Torreira (79)-------------Alonso (64)

Ferrari (64)

Saraachi (74)---Ricci (76)---Mammana (78)---Rizzo (63)

Viviano (82)

Start of the Calcio A 2018/19 season has been great so far. 6 games in and currently sitting 1st on 15 points, with Napoli second on 13. 

Drew Liverpool, Atletico, and Beskitas in my CL Group. Drew Besiktas 2-2 with a 90th minute equaliser from my star Ricci.  Average age of my squad is 20 xD

Amante (68)

Biviano (64)---------------------------De Nucci (66)

Torreira (80)-------------Alonso (66)

Ferrari (66)

Saraachi (75)---Ricci (78)---Mammana (78)---Rizzo (64)

Viviano (82)

Top Scorers

Biviano - 4 goals

Amante - 3 goals

Torreira - 2 goals 

Edited by Cicero

All you hipsters with your 'unique teams' fuck that. My prem team is great. Bakayoko is the king of FIFA. Jesus is class. Mane, Bellerin, Rose, Bailley. I've got them all. I've just been promoted to division 3 online, finally getting up there.

I am thinking of changing up my team. Thinking of going Bundesliga and revolving the team around Aubemayang when I can afford him. There seems to be a lack of teams with him, why? his stats are outstanding. I also packed a TOTW Kostic who has good stats (never heard of him till I got him)

Bit of a late update, but now into February of 2019 into my Sampodria Career mode. 

Currently sitting 2nd behind Napoli (who are solid as fuck).  Into the Semi Finals of the Copa Italia against Juventus Finished 2nd in my CL group and I'm facing Bayern in a couple weeks time. 

Napoli - 51

Sampdoria - 49

Milan - 45

Juventus - 45

Amante (72)

Biviano (71)---------------------------De Nucci (70)

Torreira (82)-------------Alonso (69)

Ferrari (68)

Saraachi (76)---Ricci (79)---Mammana (78)---Rizzo (66)

Viviano (82)

Top Scorers

Biviano - 15 goals

Amante - 11 goals

De Nucci - 9 goals 

Torreira - 8 goals 

Won the League and Copa Italia. Lost in the round of 16 in the CL against Bayern. 

Amante (73)

Biviano (72)---------------------------De Nucci (71)

Torreira (83)-------------Alonso (71)

Ferrari (70)

Saraachi (77)---Ricci (80)---Mammana (79)---Rizzo (67)

Viviano (82)

Top Scorers

Biviano - 23 goals

Amante - 20 goals

De Nucci - 15 goals 

Torreira - 12 goals 

On 09/02/2018 at 09:03, Marc said:

All you hipsters with your 'unique teams' fuck that. My prem team is great. Bakayoko is the king of FIFA. Jesus is class. Mane, Bellerin, Rose, Bailley. I've got them all. I've just been promoted to division 3 online, finally getting up there.

I am thinking of changing up my team. Thinking of going Bundesliga and revolving the team around Aubemayang when I can afford him. There seems to be a lack of teams with him, why? his stats are outstanding. I also packed a TOTW Kostic who has good stats (never heard of him till I got him)

Not being a sheep makes someone a "hipster" these days?

16 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Beat Nottingham Forest in the Carabao Cup 5-0 with Accrington then realised how broken career mode is. With a narrow 4-3-3 you can tear apart most sides sadly, I may mix things up with sliders to make things more difficult.

They should just bring 'ultimate' difficulty to career mode. 

I just won the league and cup double with a squad thats average rating is 71. 

After two to three seasons, you can literally win every trophy and it's a matter of how many goals you score rather if you'll win or lose. 

Edited by Cicero

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

I second that. Accrington are the worst rated side in England yet I'm unbeaten in my first month and have beaten both Reading and Nottingham Forest comfortably in the cup. Even if I drew Manchester United I'd be quietly confident about beating them because the game is easy to exploit. Three narrow strikers and you can get in behind most defences and as you say it becomes how many goals every week. 

Winning 8-0 and 9-1 in my first two games with Barcelona really put things into perspective.

My third season at Chelsea, won the quadruple and went unbeaten. 

My average goals against the top 6 were like 4 per game. Spanked United at Old Trafford 1-7 which had me realise how unstructured this game is. You can progressively get better, but not cpu clubs. 

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Yeah, the only game that caused me bother in La Liga was the Clasico and considering that I was already 10+ points ahead it was just for bragging rights really. It's a shame too as the career mode isn't that bad it's just fundamentally broken.

Couldn't agree more. Having in game intellegence for a start would be great. 

Played PSG in the Champions League for example. Spanked them 6-0 due to them playing a 4-4-2 (I play a 4-2-3-1 so I easily dominated the middle of the pitch) 

All my goals were a result of over packing the middle agaainst their two central midfielders. Now you'd think they'd know better for the next leg. Wrong. Same 4-4-2 nonsence and beat them 4-1.

I faced PSG again the following season in the group stage. Same nonsence and took the piss out of them 2 more times. 

Neymar is a shit CPU by the way. Even on legendary. 

Edited by Cicero

You end up having to purposely lose games to make it feel more realistic after a while xD

Best is to start in the lower leagues rather than in the top division, but even that gets boring after 5/6 seasons. I suppose it's always going to get boring though. It's that type of game where you can only really do so much.

Same with fighting games or other sports games.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It's strange how some teams are just absolutely wank too. I swear that the lowest score I've beaten Manchester City is about 4-0. 

They seemed to have calmed down this year but the transfers used to be laughable too. If I remember rightly in FIFA 17 Manchester United ended up with a squad containing Dybala, Aubamayang, Kane, Griezemann, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Martial and Rashford. I mean, are you serious xD?

That's a regular glitch as I have had that happen to (even think I posted a screen shot on total football forums). So stupid when that unrealistic shit happens, especially for career mode junkies as it ruins the experience. 

City are piss easy.

United, although tough to break down in cup competitions, pose no threat. 

Spurs are my batty boys. 

Liverpool and probably Arsenal are the toughest for me. And when I say toughest, I mean they conceed the fewest goals. 

Ridiculous to say that my toughest opponents are Southampton and Watford 

Edited by Cicero

• The title was changed to EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).