talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

Played my first online games to find my ranking... my ultimate team is shite even with Ronaldo on loan. Lost 5-1 and 3-0 yet dominated possession in both. Need to build my side up as they’re mostly 70-79 rated. I’ll come good! 

OK yeah this game needs fixing, primarily the game mechanics as it is very, very choppy. 

Also, the AI needs tweaking. Career mode ultimate difficulty, 15 games in and the AI have probably fouled me a total of 3 times. All in my own half or midfield. They are perfect at tackling and the lack of FK's or penalties defeats any realism in the game (bar the fact lower table clubs are pinging it back and forth like prime Barca)

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Just me that thinks this game doesn't need to be patched and is class (bar the KO glitch?).

Nah I'm really enjoying it. Be fuming if they patch it and turn it back into another bullshit pace merchant counter attack orgy like last year.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Cannabis said:

If anyone has Liverpool, Napoli, Bayern or Ajax players sell them today, they are all rocketing in price due to today's SBC. 

Up to 108,000 coins from trading. Sold Shaqiri (who is normally 2,000 for 11,000).

Love it when this happens.

20 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Mental how much cash people are putting into the game, came up against some mental teams already. 

Nothing better than beating someone that's pay-to-win though.

Pretty much explains why EA refuse to comply with Belgian law. Far too much to lose if they can't rinse the addicted or the stupid.

Definitely agree with the final sentence though.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Opened my weekly packs, pulled Aubamayang. Apparently the best striker in the game and currently goes for 270k (minimum). He alone would take me up to around 400k coins which is enough for an Icon and just around the price of Mbappe.

Wow you lucky jew.

What pack did you get that in?

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Mrs. ordered me the Ultimate Edition so I get two Gold packs every Monday, one Jumbo and one normal. 

Pulled Aubamayang from one of them.

Fuck sake, i've got that version. Best I've got is Dwayne Pipe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).