talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Bundesliga 2024/2025

• Subscriber

I am having nothing but problems trying to verify my email from my work computer for some reason... tried a gmail account which did give me a link but wont let me verify now arghhh. My home computer isnt set up yet but ill try on my phone. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

I am having nothing but problems trying to verify my email from my work computer for some reason... tried a gmail account which did give me a link but wont let me verify now arghhh. My home computer isnt set up yet but ill try on my phone. 

chicken-run-bunty.gif

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

Alright Ive registered with 4 different emails.. .gmail accounts seem to give me the activation email but when I got to login this is the error it gives me after putting in my info. 

The JWT has expired and is no longer valid 

I dont know what this means... I tried googling. No success.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Alright Ive registered with 4 different emails.. .gmail accounts seem to give me the activation email but when I got to login this is the error it gives me after putting in my info. 

The JWT has expired and is no longer valid 

I dont know what this means... I tried googling. No success.

Can you try to register using this link: https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/account/register

• Subscriber

Ill try at home, I can with try wifeys surface... I think I know where that is. The JWT thing best I can see from generic google is something to do with transfering the data from my login info to their servers which more or less isnt working...thats about the best ive deciphered. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

How am I supposed to build a team when they still got Köln and Darmstadt in there? 😭

Yeah, it's honestly annoying. But I also checked the Kicker fantasy games, and they haven't started yet either, so I think we just have to be patient and wait until they update it properly. I think probably after the Euros

• Upvote 2

• Administrator

I sorted a team but can't select formation yet as it says to wait until the first matches for the season are confirmed.

Pretty sure they already are xD 

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Stan said:

I sorted a team but can't select formation yet as it says to wait until the first matches for the season are confirmed.

Pretty sure they already are xD 

Yeah, this has turned into a big fucking failure, lol :( I hope they update their stupid game soon...

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, this has turned into a big fucking failure, lol :( I hope they update their stupid game soon...

I hold you personally responsible. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 12/07/2024 at 11:57, Tommy said:

It's not up to date though, is it? It still shows me Darmstadt in the Bundesliga etc. 

On 14/07/2024 at 12:31, nudge said:

Yeah, it's honestly annoying. But I also checked the Kicker fantasy games, and they haven't started yet either, so I think we just have to be patient and wait until they update it properly. I think probably after the Euros

Yeah, they still haven't introduced the new transfer signings into the Bundesliga so that we could potentially buy them for our teams. I think we will have to keep an eye on this on a day to day basis until they make the new changes and transfers.

• Sad 2