• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Berahino missed penalty for Stoke. Apparently not scored since Feb 2016 if i heard that right. Absolutely hilarious how far down the toilet his career is the little rat.

Can't stand him. Knew he'd miss. 

Andre Carrillo had a poor game from what I'm hearing. Beginning to show his overrated colours. If he played with confidence and end product, he'd be one of the best wingers in the world but he's seriously lacking it and by the time he does learn it, he'll likely have lost pace by then. 

Hes something else when he plays for Peru but under Markarian he was also awful. Gareca has made him look like a top player. We know what he's capable of at any level, it's a matter of will he do it.

I won't be content until Berahino is dug way into reserves or sold. He's garbage, literally takes Crouchy 20 mins to score more than that clown has his whole career at Stoke. Crouch, Diouf, Jese, Choupo Moting, take your pick but never ever BeraCan'tScoreWithAHookerhino

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

xD chelsea sitting back at home and they panicking/fucking up already. 

If they play any other way they will get battered to be fair  ..nicking one on the break is all they can hope for, 20mins 80% City possession 

And we have 4 starters out injured too :ph34r:

Archived