B

A

L

A

N

C

E

D

How Storts managed to say those studs to the calf were unbalanced is ridiculous. Even the Madrid based press are saying the ref had a nightmare including that action. You don’t make that movement that Bale did in the manner they were in movement. He meant it and anyone that’s played any type of football knows this. But everyone knows Storts’ sentiments where it comes to Gareth. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By a million miles this isn't Barcelona's best side in the last few years. How these go unbeaten is baffling. Not even Guardiola's or Enrique's 14/15 (which IMO was the best) went unbeaten.

6 minutes ago, Machado said:

By a million miles this isn't Barcelona's best side in the last few years. How these go unbeaten is baffling. Not even Guardiola's or Enrique's 14/15 (which IMO was the best) went unbeaten.

Messi? I genuinely think Messi is as good as he has ever been.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Interesting read...

ironically it's quite balanced by how Madrid-lovers and Barca-lovers see things xD. They even each other out.

To be honest I never thought for a second the unbeaten run was going to end today in El Clásico for the simple reason that this Real Madrid side is the worst I've seen in my lifetime because I don't remember the worse team from the 70s.

I'm more afraid of Levante away next and the last game against La Real because they're surely going to give Barça more to think about. A side like this Madrid team can't beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou and it showed with them playing against 10 from the home side.

6 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Messi? I genuinely think Messi is as good as he has ever been.

I haven't watched much of Barcelona this season but judging by what I read online, it seems to be the case.

I thought it was going to be one last thing but trust Piqué (the voice) to have the last say. After the game had ended he took microphone in hand and spoke to the 98,000 crowd where amongst other things thanking the support he took a dig at Real Madrid for not doing the guard of honour and with a smirk and a laugh he asked the technical team to do the honour which he called "Un auto pasillo" ;)

10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I thought it was going to be one last thing but trust Piqué (the voice) to have the last say. After the game had ended he took microphone in hand and spoke to the 98,000 crowd where amongst other things thanking the support he took a dig at Real Madrid for not doing the guard of honour and with a smirk and a laugh he asked the technical team to do the honour which he called "Un auto pasillo" ;)

The only thing worse than Real Madrid not doing the pasillo is Barcelona doing it themselves. Absolutely embarrassing situation for both parties. It's like having a girlfriend that won't let you cum on her face, so you cum on your own face. Yeah you got to orgasm but you have semen on your face lmao

1 minute ago, Spike said:

The only thing worse than Real Madrid not doing the pasillo is Barcelona doing it themselves. Absolutely embarrassing situation for both parties. It's like having a girlfriend that won't let you cum on her face, so you cum on your own face.

They were taking the piss mate. It was irony. xD

1 minute ago, Spike said:

That is even worse, ironically cuming on your own face to spite the girlfriend.

Hahaha Mate, if I had the power to cum on my own face I'd be telling everyone about it although you're right... I wouldn't be giving a demonstration. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Spike said:

The only thing worse than Real Madrid not doing the pasillo is Barcelona doing it themselves. Absolutely embarrassing situation for both parties. It's like having a girlfriend that won't let you cum on her face, so you cum on your own face. Yeah you got to orgasm but you have semen on your face lmao

personal experience or nah?

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Paulinho. Flippin eck. 

That missed pass, ouch.

If Valverde doesn´t play my boy Arthur to give Paulinho minutes I´m gonna be really mad. xD 

1 hour ago, Machado said:

I read something very interesting today that made a lot of sense to me: "Messi won the league, ter Stegen kept the invinciblity."

21 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

That missed pass, ouch.

If Valverde doesn´t play my boy Arthur to give Paulinho minutes I´m gonna be really mad. xD 

I read something very interesting today that made a lot of sense to me: "Messi won the league, ter Stegen kept the invinciblity."

Arthur may need to adapt to various things mate but he’s going there to play. Of that I have no doubt! ;)

So, where initially the Madrid based sports journalists had been quite balanced on their view right after El Clásico by saying that the referee had made errors for both sides in certain decisions... During the night the chief editor at MARCA must've been rolling around in bed with slow brewing indignation as madness took over...

It seems that indeed the referee had made various errors and that due to this the mechanism of the game changed various times.  But during the night it seems that a conspiratorial fever took over and according to MARCA the Real Madrid contingent returned to the capital of Spain furious because according to them the Barcelona players didn't really care for the result but we're actually searching to injure the Real Madrid players with just barely over two weeks remaining for their all important season saving clash with Liverpool in the Champions League Final. :eek:

11 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Ter Stegen is one of the best players Barcelona has, apart from Messi (who is above everyone) Marc is the next that you look to. 

The goalkeeper is so important, if he keeps a clean sheet you're guaranteed a point.

It's not just that mate, but also the fact Ter Stegen has created and earned himself a reputation for being the last line of defence with impressive percentages in resolving last ditch on the edge situations. That plays mind games with opposing attackers which is something that's been commented on more and more by football pundits everywhere.  The very few issues he had when he arrived so young for a keeper was his occasional errors in terms of decisions and also the fact he would at times make a mental decision on whether a save was possible or not instead of just going for it anyway.  All of that has practically been eradicated from his game and in terms of calculating whether or not to go for a save he no longer does it and goes for everything.

Like I've said many times... There are three keepers alone right at the top of the tree with a chasm beneath them.  De Gea, Ter Stegen and Oblak... It's upto each individual's subjective opinionated choice to put them in the order they prefer.

16 hours ago, SirBalon said:

After how the season pre-started what he has done is boardering on a noble prize for me. 

Not for me, and I will always back the claim that the main reason Barca are undefeated, is Messi's influence. 

Valverde is a manager that is very similar in the Mourinho mold. He will get results. 

The fact Valverde can't utilise his attacking options, and implementing a confusing approach that leave Suarez and Messi isolated nearly 3/4th of the time, just leaves me to believe that he won't progress Barca moving forward. 

I find his style boring and in all honesty, not something that fits the Barcelona philosophy. Their off the ball presence isn't even a quarter of what it was under Pep. 

As Machado said, I find it crazy how this Barca side, one that I rate no better than Vilanova's, is undefeated. Seriously nothing special about this side and they are seriously relying on the brilliance of Leo nearly 90% of the time. 

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

After Real Madrid's 2-2 draw with rivals Barcelona on Sunday, Madrid defender Sergio Ramos said he believed referee Alejandro Jose Hernandez Hernandez succumbed to pressure by Lionel Messi and Barcelona.

Late in the first half, Hernandez Hernandez sent off Sergi Roberto and didn't blow the whistle on a Gareth Bale tackle, much to dismay of Camp Nou supporters.

Barcelona players then vigorously argued with the referee, which Ramos said continued in the tunnel.

"Messi put a little bit of pressure [on Hernandez Hernandez] in the tunnel," Ramos told reporters after the game. "I don't know if there were cameras. I don't know if in the second half [he] would have done things differently [without that pressure]."

Ramos complained that the exchange affected the referee in two key moments: When Marcelo fell in the box and failed to receive a penalty and when Luis Suarez fouled Varane before Messi's goal to put Barcelona up 2-1.

"I fouled Varane a little bit because he controls the ball and I catch his foot," Suarez admitted. "But it was the referee's decision. It surprised me."

SI.com

As for the GK debate: DDG, Oblak, and money Donnaruma my top three with Marc at fourth.

Donnarumma before Ter Stegen? You’re on something powerful mate! xD

4 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I know Pep won a lot of trophies with Barcelona but personally, out of all the Barcelona coacges, I would pick Tito. Great football style and even better personality.

That's not even dumb, that is border line retarded. 

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Don't be like the scoursers and laugh it off or offend my humble opinion instead. Any Barcelona player automatically gets a World class label from you. Semedo, Umtiti, dembele, etc...I got my damn reason to rate Money Donnaruma at third and FFS, I got Marc at fourth. You're a great poster mate but when it comes to responding to criticism of Barcelona you can be snubby and even disrespectful.

Your 'humble opinion' is based on blatant personal bias. 

Your credibility is shit mate, and that is your own doing. 

8 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:| What's up with you and Antonio today, acting like straight up fucktarts. What the fuck is retarted about saying I like tito as a coach and was a great role model unlike fucking pep.

Because you are notoriously known for having a certain agenda against things that go against your personal views. Kante vs Pogba. Mourinho vs Pep. Real vs Barca, Ronaldo vs Messi, etc etc etc. 

Despite any amount of evidence or any facts, you choose to ignore them and pretend they don't even exist, as they go against your agenda. Your way of thinking screams of self serving bias, and you seriously reflect that in your posts. You honestly believe Martial is better than Hazard, just because he plays for United for fucks sake xD

The fact you prefer Tito ahead of Pep as a Barelona manager, yet again just goes to show how no one can take you seriously. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived