• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Which Team(s) you Support/Like/Fancy?

Recommended Posts

With the season about to begin after a glorious World Cup, along with @Cannabis idea of 'Adopt A Club', it's time to proudly announce who you support (if anyone) in the following leagues!

EPL

 

LIGUE 1

 

SERIE A

 

LA LIGA

 

BUNDESLIGA

 

MLS :ph34r:

 

OTHER

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Support and liking a team is two different things right ?

EPL 

Fulham 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Support and liking a team is two different things right ?

EPL 

Fulham 

Sure. Support to me just means watch, want to win, maybe purchase a kit. 'Fancy' may even be a more appropriate English term. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'll leave support/like debate to other people. Here are the clubs I'm partial to.

EPL - Chelsea.

LIGUE 1 - Lyon, I suppose - I'm very indifferent to this league!

SERIE A - Inter Milan!

LA LIGA - Atlético Madrid (most people know them as Athletico).

BUNDESLIGA - No one? Though, I do know a lot of BVB supporters on here and in real life so I like to seem them do well.

A-League - Brisbane, though I couldn't be arsed to watch football at 3am.

MLS - Chicago (I've also never watched a game of any MLS)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EPL

fulham.png?w=100&h=100

 

LIGUE 1

500211.png

 

SERIE A

inter_milan_logo_4102.png

 

BUNDESLIGA

18.png?lm=1483890536

 

MLS 

wide_Atlanta_MLS.png?1507038712

OTHER

2211.gif2455.png?lm=1480871282logo.svg1941.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location2831.gif4035.png?lm=1479655242

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Well I'll leave support/like debate to other people. Here are the clubs I'm partial to.

EPL - Chelsea.

LIGUE 1 - Lyon, I suppose - I'm very indifferent to this league!

SERIE A - Inter Milan!

LA LIGA - Atlético Madrid (most people know them as Athletico).

BUNDESLIGA - No one? Though, I do know a lot of BVB supporters on here and in real life so I like to seem them do well.

A-League - Brisbane, though I couldn't be arsed to watch football at 3am.

MLS - Chicago (I've also never watched a game of any MLS)

I changed the title. 

Wait...you have never watched the MLS and you've been state side for how many years? 

Not being totally biased, but you should check out Atlanta United. They are actually enjoyable to watch. The rest of the league outside of a few times are absolutely minor league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eco said:

I changed the title. 

Wait...you have never watched the MLS and you've been state side for how many years? 

Not being totally biased, but you should check out Atlanta United. They are actually enjoyable to watch. The rest of the league outside of a few times are absolutely minor league. 

You know very well I lived in Atlanta for near three years and I was even invited to go to games often. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spike said:

You know very well I lived in Atlanta for near three years and I was even invited to go to games often. xD 

I know you did, that's why I'm surprised you never watched them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eco said:

I know you did, that's why I'm surprised you never watched them. 

Any excuse not to drive into the city from the North-East.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spike said:

Any excuse not to drive into the city from the North-East.

Take MARTA, it's SMARTA

EDIT: Forgot you were in Gwinnett where there is no great public transportation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Take MARTA, it's SMARTA

EDIT: Forgot you were in Gwinnett where there is no great public transportation. 

Mate, you know that the people of Gwinnett didn't want trains in their county because it brings the worst riff-raff from the city into the suburbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Mate, you know that the people of Gwinnett didn't want trains in their county because it brings the worst riff-raff from the city into the suburbs.

I've heard that, but since I live in Fulton, although North of the Perimeter, I have never had any issues with that kind of thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

@Stan England / India 

hahahahaha never heard that one before! Amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan said:

hahahahaha never heard that one before! Amazing.

Sri Lanka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spike said:

Sri Lanka

I get as dark as that sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EPL - Leicester (obviously)

LIGUE 1 - Lyon - influenced by recent success with them on Football Manager.

SERIE A - Juventus

LA LIGA - Barcelona

BUNDESLIGA - Borussia Dortmund

A-League - no-one stands out - just enjoy watching it cos it's standard is low but entertaining.xD 

MLS - Atlanta. I blame @Eco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @Stan - Atlanta United...the kings of the South. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EPL - Liverpool. I like other teams, but Liverpool is the only team you could reasonably say I 'support'.

LA LIGA - Valencia. I keep an eye on Lugo from the second tier as well

MLS USL - Phoenix Rising FC, who will hopefully be in the MLS soon. Albuquerque are getting a team next year, so I'll follow them as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EPL - Chelsea

LIGUE 1 - Marseille 

SERIE A - Sampdoria 

LA LIGA - Bilbao

BUNDESLIGA - Monchengbalaaba

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Premier League: Arsenal

Ligue1: Olympique Marseille

Serie 'A': SSC Napoli

La Liga: FC Barcelona (also follow CD Lugo)

Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Premier League: Arsenal

Ligue1: Olympique Marseille

Serie 'A': SSC Napoli

La Liga: FC Barcelona (also follow CD Lugo)

Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund

I was expecting an essay on each and every team you support 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soft spot for:

FC Groningen
Preußen Münster
Sturm Graz
Muangthong United


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

I was expecting an essay on each and every team you support 

don't tempt him ffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nudges soft like all women 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

don't tempt him ffs

Too late :51_scream:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

I was expecting an essay on each and every team you support 

I can make one for you if you like... PM? :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Premier League: Arsenal

Ligue1: Lyon

Serie 'A': Atalanta

La Liga: Deportivo La Coruna

Bundesliga: Hamburg SV

Eredivisie: AFC Ajax 

Other: AGOVV Apeldoorn (Sadly they folded) :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think HSV is in the Bundesliga. Thoughts @nudge?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EPL - Manchester United

LIGUE 1 - Bordeaux

SERIE A - Udinese

LA LIGA - Valencia

BUNDESLIGA - Koln (RIP)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement