talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sergio Ramos and his loose screws

football forum

7 hours ago, Danny said:

The kid obviously didn't mean to elbow him xD But they're elite footballers always training at 100%...I'm sure someone like Roy Keane would watch that and think Ramos was being soft

And someone like Iniesta would think Ramos is a cunt 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Azeem said:

And someone like Iniesta would think Ramos is a cunt 

Two different players that require different skill sets and mindsets.

I'm not condoning it, the kid obviously didn't mean to elbow him and was probably acting the clown and Ramos massively overreacted...but again they're athletes pushed to physical and psychological extremes. It's hardly unsurprising or as bad as is being made out.

In the past couple of weeks I've written some posts which direct us to an internal atmosphere at the club that makes nothing situations like these blow out of all proportion.  Only yesterday I posted a bit of rumourology news in the Jose Mourinho thread which kind of explains the heightened nervousness and the low level of sensibility.

If those rumours and more are to be believed with massive in fighting going on, then this partly explains what we see in that video although a margin of understanding has to be calculated for how primitive Sergio Ramos' natural reactions/instincts are to on the edge banter/infantile play...  Plus he is the club captain by a massive margin in the sense of being by far the most veteran Real Madrid player.  Anything thrat even ever so slightly seems like a challenge on his authority (even though for the majority of humans it isn't) you end up getting something like this.

I'm in no way whatsoever trying to excuse him (God forbid), I'm just trying to put a bit of cohenerent method to why something like this could occur with a character like Sergio Ramos.

Sergio Ramos apparently carried it on into the dressing room from what some are saying and was chucked out by the day's training coach into the medical room so as to get changed.  This has more to do with results in the real world and everything that's surrounding Real Madrid these days than anything that kid done wrong.

I would say that the only positive side to this from a Real Madrid fan's perspective is that Sergio Ramos is showing how much he actually cares about all the negativity surrounding Real Madrid. There are too many players these days that wouldn't give a damn about all that and just feel comfortable with all the money they're earning and where they're playing so as to protect their status as an elite footballer.  If there's one thing that can't be thrown at Ramos it's that he doesn't care!

This without condoning anything he did there and his attitude.

6 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Ramos is a bellend, but i’d have the cunt in a heartbeat. Still, would have loved the kid to have turned round and twatted him back.

The question though is whether he'd be that same bellend at any other club... If Ramos had signed for united when that was rumored 1-2 years ago would he have been the same as he was for Madrid? How much is it his connection to the club that drives him? 

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, Harry said:

The question though is whether he'd be that same bellend at any other club... If Ramos had signed for united when that was rumored 1-2 years ago would he have been the same as he was for Madrid? How much is it his connection to the club that drives him? 

He is a big dog in the dressing room and they've won so much silverware. I doubt he'd give up that kind of power and status to move. If memory serves me right hes one of the big figures that starts all the shit that goes on behind the scenes at RM as well. I also don't think he gets along with Mourinho very well either so I can't see how he'd have gone to United.

So a journalist asked Casemiro why he has been so bad this season and if he thought his deficiencies had been covered over by the rest of the midfield for a few years... Casemiro obviously didn't like that comment and got the Real Madrid press officer to make sure that was deleted from any official comment to be published.  The problem is that there were over 300 hundred journalists in the room and the ones closest heard and even though they haven't released it in written for tomorrow and omitted part of it, Casemiro answered that this is the worst football he had ever seen Real play and that there were many problems from within....

When Sergio Ramos was confronted with this as he was pushing through the journalists to go out to the club bus, he simply said that the comment by Casemiro if true wasn't one to be made at that opportune moment and that some should look to within themselves because they've been supported for a long while now and that not all are apt to wear these colours. :o:eek:

Archived