talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forums

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Swastika tattoo being celebrated.....in England. What the fuck. 

They're that fucking dumb. Especially as they shout 'we want our country back'. Absolute thundercunts. 

This isn't even about the poor girls that were stabbed. In fact for these dickheads it never was. They just wanted an excuse. 

They've burnt a police station down in Sunderland too. Again, they're so fucking thick. Last week they got mad because a few twats attacked police at an airport. Now they've attacking them and burning down their place of work. Doesn't make sense. I'm ashamed for them. Just a bunch of racist knobheads being thugs that aren't welcome. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Stan said:

They're that fucking dumb. Especially as they shout 'we want our country back'. Absolute thundercunts. 

This isn't even about the poor girls that were stabbed. In fact for these dickheads it never was. They just wanted an excuse. 

They've burnt a police station down in Sunderland too. Again, they're so fucking thick. Last week they got mad because a few twats attacked police at an airport. Now they've attacking them and burning down their place of work. Doesn't make sense. I'm ashamed for them. Just a bunch of racist knobheads being thugs that aren't welcome. 

Yea, it's fucking sad how those right-wing & racist bastards feel so confident and safe to show their true colours these days. Most of them probably just low lives who project their own failures onto those "bloody foreigners!!111" 

And as I said before, it is vile and despicable that they use these poor dead girls for their agenda, but it's what those kind of dickheads do. 

• Administrator

The ironic thing is that the mosques and individuals within probably do more for society than those far-right wastes of oxygen do in their whole life. 

I read that one of the mosques attacked in Hartlepool today raised £25k once for Royal British Legion. 

Most mosques you also hear about offering free food to community and society in times of need like during lockdown, offering food and supplies to food banks etc. 

But yeah, attack them because a Christian stabbed three poor girls. 

Infuriating. 

• Administrator

Last week they were in uproar because a female police officer had her nose broken. 

This week, though, it's now acceptable to boot a police officer in her back as they try and keep the peace. 

They're just utter stupid bellends at this rate. 

• Sad 1

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Tommy said:

😐

Tweet isn't found/available but it is seriously worrying, even if I wasn't a person of colour, that they seem to be targeted anyone that isn't white. 

Ironically, they show their true colours with their behaviour in the last few days. 

There's that old phrase 'if someone shows you who they are, believe them'. So true right now when you see these far-right nutjobs acting like cunts. Because that's what they are. Utter lowlifes. 

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber

hq720.thumb.jpg.6667de801d8ea2da847ff2c35d39da67.jpg

They were literally doing the Family Guy thing. xD

Family Guy said "how ridiculous would it be if someone was THIS racist" and then England managed to be that racist. Well done to all involved.

Not surprised by Middlesbrough & Sunderland but with the reputation Liverpool has of being staunchly anti-Tory, didn't think it was because the Tories aren't extreme enough...

WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK!! WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK!! ENGERLAND! ENGERLAND! ENGERLAND!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

In all seriousness, we have had a huge illegal immigrant problem for a long time now, but these thugs are just out to abuse ethnic minorities, particularly muslims. It's all based on misinformation and it's actually disgusting that the likes of Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins were the main culprits in that misinformation. They made out that the tragic murders that occurred in Southport were done by a muslim, when in reality, it was a teenager named Axel, most likely of Christian heritage who committed those terrible murders. These thugs are using any excuse to attack muslims and ethnic minorities.

Another relatively well know youtuber who has been encouraging all of this is Charlie Veitch, calling it a civil war and showing empathy towards those who are anti the muslims. Several Christian religious personalities have also been stoking the flames which lead to all of this. Other personalities like Lawrence Fox and Sargon of Akkad also hold some responsibility here. There are more culprits who helped promote all that has happened over the past 2 days, but they are too numerous for me to go through all of them. 

I just wonder though, will any of them be held accountable for their actions. I know Tommy Robinson will, but what about the other shit stirrers? 

If the organisers are going to claim that they planned for the protests to go peacefully and that it was only fringe elements that were violent, then surely after Saturdays riots, they would have responsibly cancelled Sunday's "protests" because of all the damage wreaked on Saturday. What actually happened though is that Sunday's riots appear to be even worse than Saturday's.

I mean these thugs aren't going to get away with it, because CCTV cameras and the face recognition technology will have all of them well known to the authorities. Despite earlier suggestions that our prisons are full, senior members of the police force have assured the public that they have space in the prisons for all of those who rioted over the past 2 days. Lets hope that this is actually the case. 

But I honestly want those like Katie Hopkins and others who went online to encourage all this to be held accountable. I personally went on some online chat forums as well as on discord and saw several people encouraging the rioting and happy that it was taking place. I wonder if all of those who are recorded having incited this online could also face the full force of the law. I think they should, but I doubt they will. 

Edited by Michael

8 hours ago, 6666 said:

Not surprised by Middlesbrough & Sunderland but with the reputation Liverpool has of being staunchly anti-Tory, didn't think it was because the Tories aren't extreme enough...

Well yeah, Middlesborough and Sunderland are 2 of the most deprived cities in the country. Liverpool also has its poverty issues. I mean there's a reason that places like Bath, Beaconsfield, Winchester, Windsor and Weybridge don't ever see such rioting.

Those rioting thugs we saw over the past 2 days don't really have too much to lose if they get caught. Most of them have probably been unemployed for ages and many of them will have already had a history of being in prison.

On 02/08/2024 at 22:17, Tommy said:

Swastika tattoo being celebrated.....in England. What the fuck. 

The irony is that he had a tattoo of a Nazi flag with the Swastika on in it, next to a tattoo of the British Union Jack flag. What an idiot, Churchill would be turning in his grave.