Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forums

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@CaaC (John) I imagine this is what its like for you for some reason. You seem like the sort of person who can't be bothered to argue so just says they are wrong.  xD

Na, Liz won't argue with me if she knows I am right and she is wrong, she is terrified of creepy crawlies, especially spiders, I am her official catcher of them and she knows if she upsets me and one of the latter is around I tell her "Get rid of it yourself..."

I can remember many a time when I was working and came home and saw my slipper lying on the floor I would see a creepy crawler squashed underneath it.

I told her never to kill a spider as that was classed as bad luck, walked in one day and there was a glass on the lounge floor with a spider underneath it and she said "I never killed it as you said that's bad luck...", I asked her how long had it been under the glass and she said when you left for work this morning.

Well, that spider had been under the glass for around 12 hours and I said "The poor thing has more than likely suffocated by now!!!!" xD