talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 1 - Continental

football forum

2 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Should get no points for vague or wrong answers? Like what about all those other countries that have curry! 

It was invented in India though. B|

Dissapointed no-one else chose Israel and Taj Mahal.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Should get no points for vague or wrong answers? Like what about all those other countries that have curry! 

Yep! 

It's like Mexico being a Central American country all over again...

5 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Nah, I've gotten this already but it's not a quiz or a trivia. Up to you if you want to take the game seriously.

Like I said I'm just bringing it over as I remember it from that other forum. British conquerer style.

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

Nah, I've gotten this already but it's not a quiz or a trivia. Up to you if you want to take the game seriously.

Like I said I'm just bringing it over as I remember it from that other forum. British conquerer style.

All good man 

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

It was invented in India though. B|

Dissapointed no-one else chose Israel and Taj Mahal.

By the way welcome to the game :91_thumbsup:

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Aces

Nintendo 64 - Stan

Legend of Zelda - Caac John

Proper shout that is right there. The only one I'd even think of after Mario eventhough theres a shit tonne of them to pick from.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

TBF I thought a lot of people would have gone with this or Biryani or Butter Chicken. 

I thought a lot of people would have gone with samosa because we've all asserted our love of it numerous times on here xD 

• Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

I thought a lot of people would have gone with samosa because we've all asserted our love of it numerous times on here xD 

When visiting the Food topic on T365 almost pays off haha.

27 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I was expecting a bit more Shanghai in that one to be honest

Same. Staggered by that ten zip scoreline. Shanghai is an amazing City!

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

'Curry'.

You uncultured bastards xD 

I don't know foods mate. African food was spices. Peruvian drink was water. Indian food was curry.

It's my Achilles heel!

38 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

A Middle Eastern Country

Iran - 5

Dr Gonzo

Harry

Nudge

Stan

Caac John

Saudi Arabia - 3

Eco

Toinho

Bluebird Hewitt

Aces

Qatar - Mel81x

Israel - Berserker

I find this a bit surprising an answer. Did Iran win because it's most topical at the moment with Trump or do people just see it as the most prominent country in the region?

It's comiiiing home, it's comiiiing home, it's coming, the gang is coming home.

Is what 5 of you will be saying because we've saved the homecoming for last, Europe.

Round 6 - Europe (FINAL ROUND for Season 1)

1. A British Prime Minister

2. A European Beer Brand

3. An island belonging to Spain or Portugal (island name and not just "the canaries")

4. An east European country besides Russia

5. A city country (basically a country that's just one city)

6. A Greek City besides Athens

7. A European Conqueror

8. A German footballer

9. A former European nation

10. A Eurovision winner (only country name)

Good luck!

@Berserker @Stan @nudge @CaaC - John @Toinho @Harry @Bluebird Hewitt @Mel81x @Dr. Gonzo @Eco

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

This is great fun Brian. Hope you start a new one right after we finish this "first season"! 

Yeah I've already assumed that season 2 will be in demand. I was thinking the topic being either entertainment or media (film, TV, music, Video Games) or Football. I'll let you all vote, what do we want?

I also had a discussion with Stan that if we got enough people, this could get it's own sub forum. I think it would be cool to archive each season.

3 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Don’t forget to minus 4 points for the water, spices and curry(2) though lad 

The aim of the game is to think like the herd man!

For example if the question is what's the capital of Brazil or Canada I'd evaluate how many people would know the true answer, how many would Google it and how many would wrongly guess the most prominent City in that nation.

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Like I said, we're educated :ph34r:

Traitorous bastard, thought at least you would go with curry as i doubt anyone has called you a tandoori chicken dripping cunt. :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Think it’s a Muslim tomb essentially. Someone tried to argue it was a temple? Think it was ruled as a mausoleum.

That's the official theory, i'll go with the alternative of it being a Hindu/Shiva temple at some point like when everyone believed the earth wasn't round except Galileo Galilei. :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

By the way welcome to the game :91_thumbsup:

It's fun.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Harry said:

The aim of the game is to think like the herd man!

For example if the question is what's the capital of Brazil or Canada I'd evaluate how many people would know the true answer, how many would Google it and how many would wrongly guess the most prominent City in that nation.

TBF the man has a point here. Even if the answers are totally wrong if other people do the same he gets an advantage.

Archived