talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 1 - Continental

football forum

This is a game that I used to play on another forum I took part in, but that forum is slowly losing it's member base and sheep isn't quite the same. In the style of the British conquestors, I am bringing this game over to here.

Basically, you will be asked 10 questions. You answer with the first answer that comes to mind, and the people that say similar answers will count to your point total. For example:

If I ask "an alcoholic drink" 

If 5 people say Wine, you get 5 points. If 4 people say beer, then you get 4.

It's a very simple game that just takes sending me a PM and giving me your answers. I invite all of you to partake in this game alongside the Sporcle Tournament.

@Stan @RandoEFC @Cannabis @CaaC - John @nudge @Eco @Inverted @Cicero @Smiley Culture @SirBalon @Machado @MUFC @Dan @...Dan @Dr. Gonzo @Rick

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we have enough people for a proper game. Anyone else who wants to join you still have a chance.

For this round, we are travelling around the world. First stop, Africa.

Questions

1. A Sub Saharan African country

2. An African animal

3. A famous Kenyan

4. An Ivorian footballer

5. A South African city

6. A country bordering Kenya

7. A country in the Sahara desert

8. An African food

9. An African capital city

10. An island off the African coast

Please PM me your answers. You have until thursday.

@Mel81x @Bluebird Hewitt @Stan @RandoEFC @Cannabis @CaaC - John @nudge @Eco @Inverted @Cicero @Smiley Culture @SirBalon @Machado @MUFC @Dan @...Dan @Dr. Gonzo @Rick

Got 2 so far. Just a tip, if you don't know an answer still say something. You could always get the same answer as somebody else, if not it's an ace (1 point). Part of the fun for me.

Sent. 

A couple of them I wasn't sure (I'm guessing we aren't supposed to google), and one of them I'm 99% is wrong (African Dish), but I through some shit out there. 

Just now, Eco said:

Sent. 

A couple of them I wasn't sure (I'm guessing we aren't supposed to google), and one of them I'm 99% is wrong (African Dish), but I through some shit out there. 

You can google. There is no right or wrong answer. It really depends on what others say.

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

I went for quite obvious answers so don't think I'll win this first round. 

Some of them just popped in my head so I didn't even bother to do any searching.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I went for quite obvious answers so don't think I'll win this first round. 

Obvious answers are what win you rounds :) 

Archived