• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
ScoRoss

Antoine Griezmann Signs For FC Barcelona

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Could this now mean Dembele doesn't play as much though?

If Coutinho stays, there's 4 attackers/attacking players ahead of him now. 

Coutinho is almost certainly going to leave.

I´m not sure about the Neymar transfer, but if it goes through, then Dembélé probably would leave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does that first kit look like someone really liked Croatia and wanted their design? Anyways. They'll offload Coutinho to PSG soon enough but I was reading on my phone that Barcelona are definitely going to bring Neymar over now and whilst it was from a newspaper versus a football news outlet I think they will and foot a move for the young Frenchman to another club and we're going to see it happen really soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Why does that first kit look like someone really liked Croatia and wanted their design? Anyways. They'll offload Coutinho to PSG soon enough but I was reading on my phone that Barcelona are definitely going to bring Neymar over now and whilst it was from a newspaper versus a football news outlet I think they will and foot a move for the young Frenchman to another club and we're going to see it happen really soon.

I’d be very surprised if Neymar ends up at Barça this season. It doesn’t belong on this thread because we already have the Neymar saga in the transfer one. 

But Barcelona have already invested heavily in both de Jong from Ajax and Griezmann from Atleti... They would exceed their permitted amounts via FFP to stretch themselves with Neymar. Unless PSG accept player swaps plus some money, then I can’t see this happening. Plus the last place Paris Saint-Germain would want to see Neymar end up at is Barcelona.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I’d be very surprised if Neymar ends up at Barça this season. It doesn’t belong on this thread because we already have the Neymar saga in the transfer one. 

But Barcelona have already invested heavily in both de Jong from Ajax and Griezmann from Atleti... They would exceed their permitted amounts via FFP to stretch themselves with Neymar. Unless PSG accept player swaps plus some money, then I can’t see this happening. Plus the last place Paris Saint-Germain would want to see Neymar end up at is Barcelona.

Sorry for asking this as I'd rather have some conversation about it versus do some Google searching but does Spain not have an imposition for players of origin from the same country like the Premier League does in England? Seems to me like they've got a lot of non-Spanish players across the board in their teams and first-team players too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Sorry for asking this as I'd rather have some conversation about it versus do some Google searching but does Spain not have an imposition for players of origin from the same country like the Premier League does in England? Seems to me like they've got a lot of non-Spanish players across the board in their teams and first-team players too.

There’s no rule at the moment for imposing a certain amount of national footballers in Spanish football but I can see it happening because even though in Spain (in general) the favoured acquisition is still a national footballer, there is a growing trend towards the opposite.

Spain were the first nation in football back in the late 50s to start bringing in foreign footballers from Eastern Europe and especially Latin America. They’ve always managed to mix it accordingly without hampering the national product but in the past two years there is a slight swing to the opposite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Messi tells him to stop being a stupid cunt the first time he does that stupid fortnite celebration.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement