talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga - 2019/20 Chat

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, VFB Stuttgart seem to be really in form. They destroyed Sandhausen 5-1 a few days ago and now they are crushing Nurnberg by a score of 0-4 an hour into the match. They are playing some top notch football right now.

• Administrator

Hamburg leading! Guaranteed play-off spot for them if they keep it.

Stuttgart thrashing Nurnberg 6-0 but Nurnberg will still survive as Karlsruher are losing.

Nicolas Gonzalez puts the ball in the net thinking that he's scored his hattrick and Stuttgart's 7th goal, but his effort is correctly not allowed because he was narrowly offside. Mathenia made another great save a few seconds earlier, Stuttgart have been all over Nurnberg today. It really has been a one sided game in favour of the Swabians.

• Administrator

33 goals across all the games today. Absolute goalfest.

Karlsrusher get the late equaliser too. Could save them! They have a better goal-difference than Wehen by 10 so should be guaranteed the relegation play-off spot as well. 

Barring a miracle, Stuttgart will be in the Bundesliga next season. Heidenheim will need to at least win by an 11 goal margin in their final match away to Arminia Bielefeld and hope that Stuttgart lose their final match at home to Darmstadt. The chances of that happening are almost impossible. 

The real question is who will finish 3rd in the 2 Bundesliga and gain that crucial play-off spot? Heidenheim are currently in 3rd place a point above Hamburg. Will Hamburg blow their chances for promotion once again this season? They will hope to beat Sandhausen at home in their final match and hope that Heidenheim either draw or lose to Arminia Bielefeld in their last game, as that would secure third place for HSV Hamburg.

Missed the game because was headed to my parents' place for Father's Day. Fortunate that I had to stop first for groceries and was unable to check the score, or else I'd have walked up to my dad with a long face. 

Good God, what a colossal fuckup HSV has been since the restart. 12, 12 dropped points from winning positions since the restart. Just unfathomable... for anyone but HSV lol. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived